What do you remember?

I was just wondering, what do you remember when you think of me? Is there a moment that sticks out?

I remember the picture you made of “us”. It cracked me up because you were upside down.

I also remember the greatest avatar you ever had - Captain Jack Sparrow! (Bring it back sometime, please?)

I WILL EAT YOUR FACE, YOUR MOM!!!11!! and ‘Charlie don’t surf’

Your <strike>Hades_God_of_Death</strike> El Piano Loco! bit (if it was you :P) A recenter one would be one of the “BLBLBLLBLBLBLBLBLLLLLLLLL!!” things that made me laugh out loud for like a minute straight :stuck_out_tongue:

I think of the man who kept trying to get me to post my naked pic online.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I think of the man who kept trying to get me to post my naked pic online.

O_O

PICS. NOW. [/gameFAQs LUE user]

There was LOTS of stuff you did in the old days I liked, too much to pick anything in particular. The only difference today is that you were less angry. Maybe you should try posting when you’re not pissed? :cool:

You always made me laugh. 8)

Oh yeah, I just remembered when you said nobody never sent you emails, PM, AIM or ICQ messages. I’m adding you to my ICQ list now.

Oh, and Karle is one of the funniest guys on the board.

Absolutely nothing! I suffer from short term memory loss it runs in my family… or at least i think it does.
But yeah your’e a funny dude, Man!
steals Karlmagne’s shoes mwuhahaha

NOthing simply because i dont know who you are =)

I dont really know you, but I like your ironic sense of humour, reminds me scarily enough of myself in real life.

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
Absolutely nothing! I suffer from short term memory loss it runs in my family… or at least i think it does.
But yeah your’e a funny dude, Man!
steals Karlmagne’s shoes mwuhahaha

HEY!!! That’s MY bit!!!

As for Karle…nada.

I remember the good old days, back when it was C instead of K. Newbie face eating, random insanity, and you as the author of the “Worst Fanfiction Ever”, if I remember correctly.

Nananan too slow. eats a hippo
:moogle: Sigh when tob was good.

Meh. I stole his shoes when he returned. :stuck_out_tongue:

The “Party*Girl” thread. Dear god that was the funniest thing i have ever seen. I guess it was more of a coop between you, shin and zepp, but still man, you made me laugh for like 30 minutes straight.

Props man. Props to you.

I don’t remember anything in particular, just that you’re really funny sometimes. I’d sugest changing your name back the Charl, Karl just doesn’t sound right to me.

*New Girl posts at the Boards

New Girl: HI

Charl: POST PIC IN 24 HOURS OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE

New Girl: SURE

Charl: WILL U DATE ME?!?!

New Girl: SURE LOLZ