What are you watching currently?

This seasons been great so far. Anyways, I’ve been watching:

<B>Black Lagoon</B> - Kickass action show. Love the op.

<B>Diebuster </B> - Episode 5 was awesome. The wait for the last ep is gonna kill me >_<

<B>Fate/Stay Night </B> - Almost done. Show has been very good since ep 14, and I enjoyed it alot.

<B>Gun X Sword </B> - Really cheesy but fun show. Think of it as a cross of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. I like the soundtrack alot.

<B>Gintama </B> - Subs are slow, but the show is pretty funny.

<B>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni </B> - yay psycho lolis

<B>Hokuto no Ken </B> - Manliest anime ever. It’s so old school and awesome. The main character fights like Bruce Lee, only anyone he punches explodes from the inside. Fun stuff.

<B>Honey and Clover</B> - Rewatching it. Awesome comedy/drama, can’t wait for the second season next month.

<B>Macross </B> - Good old school mecha series.

<B>Mushishi </B> - Amazing series. It’s got this studio ghibli feel to it. It’s kinda slow paced, but each episode makes you think. It’s about a man who is studying these weird creatures called Mushi.

<B>Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya</B> - I am gonna be sad when this show finishes this season. I am really sure there is gonna be more in the future, but still :frowning:

<B>NANA</B> - Excellent Drama. Though the singing in it isn’t that good

<B>Noein</B> - oh god shinsen hurry up with the last ep already >_<

<B>Utawarerumono </B> - Furries and war. Fun show >_>

<B>Ouran High School Host Club </B> - Amazing shoujo comedy. My favourite along with Haruhi and Higurashi this season <3

<B>Yakitake! Japan </B> - Hotblooded show about baking bread?! Instant win.

And I finished watching Eureka Seven a while ago and that was an AMAZING show, and I loved the ending.

Way, way, way too many shows to list. It’s been a fantastic season.

There hasn’t been a season this good for quite a while.

I am currently trying to get Naruto on volumns. Watching Neon Genisis Evangelian sp?, and Full Metal Alchemist on and off.

Fate/stay night: I got screwed by the “read the book before the movie” syndrome, only with a game instead of book and a show instead of movie. At the very least they kept things much, much closer to the original (Some scenes are even copy pasted from the game CG) than they did in Tsukihime. Too bad a lot of the most interesting plot points (Namely Archer) are going to get left out.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Best thing I’ve seen in a long, long while. Kyon is easily one of the funniest, most believable protagonists I’ve ever seen and the cast is awesome. I’m actually amazed at how good the scarce action scenes are, especially since they are basically just filler.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Creepy. The good kind of creepy. Real nice stuff.

Amaenaideyo Katsu: Second season of cliché harem anime. First few chapters were nice when Kazuki appeared to be menacingly evil, but now it just fell back into mediocrity. Still, I’ve seen this much, might as well finish it.

Disgaea: Ahh, hanging in there.

Digimon Savers: What the heck happened? With the Will suddenly stopped releasing chapters after the sixth. It was a fun show damnit :frowning:

.hack//Roots: Make it end quick, please God. I love .hack but //SIGN’s storytelling pace was so goddamn slow that it became unbearable, and //Roots is practically a copy paste. There’s also how they manage to completely loose the fact that they are inside a game, people don’t act like that inside a game. The Games (redundant, I know) did an excellent job of maintaining the reality of the situation, and this just craps all over it. I swear, I’m just watching so I can get all the backstory on Haseo before the game comes. And the fighting scenes, or lack thereof, suck even more than in //SIGN.

The only positive sides are that Haseo is considerably less infuriating than Tsukasa, and Ovan kinda has a face like Bolt Crank, which instantly makes him badass.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni- Yay for creepy shows. Also, I don’t think I’ve ever thought this hard about an anime before. Could anyone maybe give me info on the game? Can you get it in English or something?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- This show is pure awesomeness. XD The way Kyon goes through all the crap that happens to him is hilarious.

Digimon Savers- I agree, what happened to the fansub? I wanna watch the next episode darnit.

.Hack//Roots- Haseo’s cool. He has Sasuke hair. This is making me really wanna go get the videogames and finish them…(Ovan <3s Haseo~ …Sorry.)

Ouran Highschool Host Club- JUST started this. Really cute.

I didn’t think much of the .hack//sign video games actually. to many disks for a repetitive game. But back on topic, what is Digimon Savers?

The newest Digimon show.

Digimon wasn’t as good after the first one. So I’m guessing they finally got it after 4/5 tries?

It’s a good thing that a .hack//SIGN game doesn’t exist then. There are, however, Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine. No Sign though. Nope.

Anyway, I’ve just been watching ROOTS and the Detective Conan movies.

G Gundam
Gungrave
Aura Battler Dunbine…stopped for the moment need the last 16 episodes.
Armored Trooper Votoms…will start very soon.

How do you people find the time to watch so many series at once?

There’s this thing we have called ‘spare time’ it’s pretty fun you should try it! :3

An hour a day is usually all I need.

02 was a mess because they had to re-do the script on the go like a hundred times, and Tamers got a different writer who used the original plan’s leftover bits (And I still think it was the best season, even if the focus was very different from 01). Frontier never happened <.< >.>

Savers is… well, too soon to make a comparison. They basically got Tamers’ general idea and put the most hotblooded character so far in the lead. Oddly, without googles.

Planetes
Higurashi
ROD TV
Crest of the Stars
Fate/Stay Night
The Twelve Kingdoms

Waiting on Vol 7 of Samurai 7 to arrive.
A bunch of the new shows other people have mentioned.
Also, Battle Programmer Shirase.

Sorry for getting it mixed up, but infection, mutation and so on were the ones I was talking about.

Gundam Seed- I am only fond of this season, the second season of Gundam Seed (Destiny) is quite crappy, i adore the storyline of GS, quite appealing. I adore the role that Akira Ishida does here has Athrun Zala, quite mature character and a gentleman, i like Cagalli Yula Athha as well… well nothing much to say, there isn’t much i dislike about this

Mermaid Melody - girly shoujo, i don’t know why i like it so much (@_@), mermaids, songs and funny characters…

Burst Angel - a little violent, completly kickass characters <3 nuff said

Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist ( Need to watch newer shows! :slight_smile: )