What are YOU dressing up as?

I dressed up like this girl named Kirsten Hannely. She’s obese, dark, asian, and stalks my friends. She constantly takes candid photo’s of people and worships them. She always wears hot hot pink eyeshadow, which ironically enough, we borrowed from her for me to wear.

You can’t see my make-up that well, but it was good!

…are your eyebrows done in the first pic?

edit: oh wait that;'s her HAHAHA. I was like “Damn, he’s a hot chick!”

You just made me cry.

Hahaha I’m SO sorry. I knew you wouldn’t go that far.

She was, to the best of my knowledge, the first “robot” ever on film.

That girl’s pretty hot too Shin :stuck_out_tongue:

If by hot you mean hideous ogre, then yes. She’s hot.

I along with my best friend , are going to dress as pimps later on… you know, the ones with the suits and the thick-ass chains, while our guys are going to dress up as the sluts with wigs and high heels looking all sexy ^^ its gonna be a blast!

I don’t think seh’s hot, she’s just a regular material girl. But if that was Shin, I’d change my tune pretty quick.

edit: why oh why do young teenagers feel it’s funny to go out as sluts and pimps? It’s dumb, it’s degrading, it’s not funny at all, and it’s the most LEAST original idea for Halloween.

thats the main point, to look retarded! =) you only have one day as an excuse to be stupid, so I take advantage, knowing that everyone expects the best of me for the rest of the 364 days…which gets really annoying

it’s a bad picture, but heres my costume.

Raphael Sorel: Soul Calibur 2

Player 2 Outfit

I’d tap that.

I would if it werent’ Izlude. >.>

suspension of disbelief sweety… just try it for 5 minutes… I’m fast… ^_~

Sometimes I really want to poop on your chest Izlude.

Shin, on the other hand, is absolutely hawt. Even as a girl. <3

Bwaahh bwah bwaah. Bwah bwabwaah bwah bwabwabwaah bwah bwah? Bwaah Bwah Bwbwahh Bwaaaah. Bwa Bwah Bwaaah Bwah Bwaah Bwahh Bwah. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Translation: The teacher from Snoopy. No one knows what he/she looks like anyways, right? So I’m sure that I’ve got the attire down just right. It’s y’all’s fault if y’all don’t recognize me. :P)

Did you make that costume yourself izlude?

I did that last year on State Street in madison, everyone thought i was Raiden from Mortal Kombat

Ahh, something all Americans are famous for. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

As me; can’t see a reason to dress up to steal candy from children.