What anime has the best music?

I would have to say Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal/Reflections. It’s all orchestral, but in an amazing way. Songs like “Blood,” “Wars of the Last Wolves” and “A Boy Meets the Man” are always great to listen to, even if you don’t like that type of music!

:moogle: (Heh heh…I love that little dude!)

I think the music to Hellsing is amazing, especially the last track, Shine. The music in the Death and Rebirth and the End of Eva is brilliant too, I just love the way they use classical music in the series.

Originally posted by Forsaken
[b]I would have to say Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal/Reflections. It’s all orchestral, but in an amazing way. Songs like “Blood,” “Wars of the Last Wolves” and “A Boy Meets the Man” are always great to listen to, even if you don’t like that type of music!

:moogle: (Heh heh…I love that little dude!) [/b]
“Wars of the Last Wolves” might be THE single best song I’ve ever heard. I have the Samurai X OST. It’s the only soundtrack I have on CD, and it was more than worth twice what I spent for it.

Actually, some of Naruto music is kinda nice. It’s interesting how the incorporate things like guitars with older wind instruments.

My favorites are Arjuna, Sailor Moon, Chobits, and Crest/Banner/Banner II of the Stars.

I’d say Escaflowne.

Nothing can beat songs like “Black Escaflowne” and “Dance of Curse”.
“Poketto wo kara ni shite” (Empty the pocket(s)) is also good, as is the opening, “Fatal” (The song that Folken is whistling just before he reveals that he is Vahn’s brother) and “Ask the Owl”…

Other anime with good music are FLCL, Hellsing…
Uh… The ones that I’ve seen of those that everyone else already mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

Wolf’s rain has some good tracks, too.

I was searching for the soundtrack all over the web, but I couldn’t find it…:too bad;

Does anybody know where to get it?

<strike>Kazaa</strike

I said nothing. <.<;;

In my opinion, it’s FLCL then Inuyasha… tee hee, I love Inuyasha!:yipee:

Why FLCL? Sure, they have the pillows, but it sounds like everyone’s suggesting them simply because they are them, with no regard to the fact that all their songs sound exactly the same and most of them have horrible composition in contrast to the wonderful orchestrated stuff you find in most anime.

And yes, Inu Yasha’s music kicks ass.

after just finishing watching it, Love Hina’s soundtrack has grown on me. :smiley:

And I swear they sample Venetain Snares on it.