Well, this should help Nintendo.

A new simplified controller. This should stop the complaints about the GC controller.

And ebfore you say “Old news”, shut the fuck up, I haven’t seen it before.

Should apply to their next console as well if they keep doing things as they are :hahaha;

Hahaha that’s so cool… I wanna get that controller, maybe get one for the PS2 too.

:hahaha; that sure made my day.

Niftiness.

adds to Christmas list

What?
Where’s the “Massage my Feet” button?
WHAT A JIP!

Wait, you have to press the start button, and THEN the win game button? I only want to press one button…

Uhm I never found any trouble with the GC controller. In fact, I quite like it.

SS, that’s not the joke.

Oh.

Meh.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Wait, you have to press the start button, and THEN the win game button? I only want to press one button…

Originally posted by BlueMageOne

Perhaps also a ''remove character’s clothing" button if I become bored. I feel this would improve FFX-2 exponentially.

Originally posted by CalebNova
Perhaps also a ''remove character’s clothing" button if I become bored. I feel this would improve FFX-2 exponentially.

Wrong system.

lo’friggin’l Anyways, where did you hear/find this?

Originally posted by demigod
Wrong system.

I was speaking of a special controller, a magic controller, a non-specific controller that needn’t adhere to silly things like system boundaries. A controller that would do whatever I wanted it to do whenever I wanted it to do it. A controller that would feed me grapes while gushing over what a magnificent specimen of a human being I am. This is the kind of controller I wish for.

HAW.

Something like this?

heh, that comic made me laugh.

Originally posted by Zero
Something like this?

Well, yes. But my magic controller would also be able to magically determine through magic whether the controller user was mature enough to view such a thing.

ok I am DEFINITLY getting that.