Well no shit Sherlock.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031002/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_weapons_hunt_17

I raq doesn’t have NBC weapons! What a shocK, I mean this is new as of…several years ago?

To think that not so long ago, this report was cited by all the hacks in their talking points as containing the proof of weapons of mass destruction.

How many ways of saying “Duh” are there?

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
How many ways of saying “Duh” are there?

Hang on, lemme look it up …

Entry: clearly
Function: adverb
Definition: doubtless
Synonyms: acutely, apparently, audibly, beyond doubt, certainly, conspicuously, decidedly, definitely, discernibly, distinctly, evidently, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indubitably, lucidly, manifestly, markedly, noticeably, obviously, openly, overtly, patently, perceptibly, plainly, positively, precisely, prominently, purely, recognizably, seemingly, sharply, sonorously, surely, translucently, transparently, undeniably, undoubtedly, unmistakably
Antonyms: debatably, doubtfully, indistinctly, questionably, unclearly, vaguely
Concept: definiteness

Yeah, but how many IS that?

40 or 41 if you count all the words.

Slowpokes, the United Nations would have concluded months ago.

At least they didn’t plant any evidence, I’d like to call that progress.

How observant.

[sarcasm]
:eek: Really? Oh my gosh! Foz news said that Iraq did have weapons! And fox news is the most unbiased news channel there is!
[/sarcasm]

Wierd how they took evidence of finding no WMDs as evidence of WMDs. I mean jeez, what’s next? Am I going to be accused for a murder because there’s no evidence that I committed ti?