Weirdest Movie?

I second the vote for Time Bandits. It’s not that the movie itself was that hard to understand… it’s just that it left me with this big, “WHAT was the whole point of that?” feeling.

Originally posted by Steve
Well fuck you three too.
No, fuck you for liking it!

Amélie was somewhat surreal, rather than weird, in my opinion. I did think it was a decent movie (I watched it with subtitles, since my French isn’t Parisian caliber).

I agree with Devillion that most of the original movies that MST did in their heyday were pretty screwy.

But as for the weirdest movie I’ve ever seen, I’d have to side with … oh heck, I can’t think of anything really weird, so I’ll just say UHF and be done with it.

Pi leaves you with a complete mindfuck the first time you see it. It is easily one of my favourite films of all time though.

You want a mindfuck? Watch “Memento”.

Speaking of Memento…click.

Memento was hardly a mind fuck, it was an interesting movie, but not really a mind fuck.

Brain Dead. It completely fucks your mind and your stomach.

There’s this film club that shows movies on-campus each weekend or so, and last semester Eraserhead was one of them. I wasn’t there to see it, but I heard that several guys had to leave in the middle of it, and one guy nearly puked.

…ever since that incident, I’ve wanted to see the movie.

Momento was based on a pretty neat idea, but watching it when tired was a bad idea…