Weirdest Movie?

Originally posted by Sinistral
has anyone except for astral and I seen Amelie?

If it’s that French film about that girl, then yes I have.

Yeah. That was kinda surreal, but not up there with things like Twin Peaks and Jacobs Ladder though…

Speaking of twin Peaks, one of the wierdest movies ever is Walk the Fire Road With Me. I think that’s what it was called. It was the prequel to the Twin Peaks series.

Freddy got fingered. Yuck!

Freddy got fingered is hilarious.

No its not, its fucking stupid.

Originally posted by Sorcerer

Originally posted by Sorcerer

Well fuck you three too.

I’d have to say Naked Lunch is the most fucked up movie I have ever seen. Although a lot of the movies you guys listed sound interesting, ie cannibal holocaust, eraserhead…

Originally posted by Steve
Well fuck you too.

probably Donnie Darko. What Dreams May Come was kind of weird too. and Vic…Cannibal Holocaust is FUCKED UP.

Delicatessen.

I was gunna say amelie…but sinistral took it…

Hmmm, a backup strange movie is…“War Games.” Why do the two world superpowers backup their world ending supply of bombs with a game of tic tac toe? And why does it take hacker to win at tic tac toe?

And any movie on MST3K is garunteed to be strange.

You obviously didn’t understand the movie if thats what you think was going on. The super computer had misinterpreted the video game as actual commands, so it was going to launch nuclear missles into russia using the game as a grid. The hacker kid looped the computer to play tic tac toe with itself over and over so that it would eventually run out of combinations, since it couldn’t beat itself (being a super computer and all), the computer eventually just fried itself out.

oh…dur…well its been awhile since i saw it…but yea that does make sense…d’oh

The Mouse that Roared.

Oooh…does anyone here remember the movie “Drop Dead Fred”?

I loved that movie.

Okay- not only Eraserhead- but here are a few more movies that are weirder than yours (with the exception of Donny Darko, one of my favorites, and that weird one where they killed a bunch of things).

eXistenZ, Gothic, Fire Walk With Me, Muholland Drive (any film by Lynch except Dune, actually), and Un Chien Andalou.

Good luck with those… I might think of more.