Website Security

I like calling him a duck more, its funnier

Search for old threads by “Sephiroth252” “Uriel” and “KirbyTheStarWarrior”.

That picture is from my sociology textbook. Without the caption, of course.

So many people that never got to meet Uriel… you have no idea how lucky you are.

I really do not know what you mean by no decency. It is Al Urqaeda that has no decency. I am merely lowering the Uriel Alert from its highest status to its second highest status given the decrease in chatter over the usual Uriel networks. Decency has nothing to do with it.

So when was the end of Uriel? I feel almost as though I have met him, but somehow still its more of a secondhand nightmare. I am happy yet at the same time, the masochist in me wants to meet Uriel.

But back to the point, when was the end of Uriel? When was his name erased from the lists? What was the crime that he commited so heinoeus as to be removed completely and posting footprints and hidden shadows of urls be all that remains of him?

You fail for not being a rabid anti-communist. :frowning:

For those you have had the priveledge not to meet Uriel: Pray that you never do.

Indeed.

I aprove of this message! Good on ya, 984.

:kissy:

I must be the only person who misses him, then- or, to be more precise, I miss the overwhelming superiority complex I got whenever I saw one of his posts/sigs/well, him in general, I guess. :-p

ditto, i liked seeing how people reacted

Clearly, you two are a threat to board security.

I miss him. :stuck_out_tongue:

It always made my day when Uriel appeared and said something stupid. Does anyone have his final ‘Fuck-You-Merl/Sin’ post? That was awesome.

I think it is time to enlighten the noobs.

Now presenting the Top 5 signs you might be Uriel!

5: You make various claims of being around the site even before people like Macc Maverick came to the site. The problem being that Macc Maverick is one of the FOUNDERS.

4: If you keep trying to evade bans, making everyone sick of you in the process, and BEFORE the process.

3: If you threaten to hack the site, saying you should be unbanned by now, despite the fact that you’ve evaded bans MULTIPLE TIMES.

2: If your response to this thread: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=13731&highlight=schoolgirls is

Ok, the guy deserved it, period, you don’t do that in front of Catholic school girls! You do it in front of 12-16 yr old gay boys, then start a nice orgy. ~.^

With the jsutification of

A group of gay guyswould WANT that to happen…I know I do…

And the top sign you might be Uriel…: You advertise your shitty site… (http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=14437&highlight=sphere)

And then justifying the eyesearing color combination with

the light colors make it load SO much faster…

I still owe Nulani my soul for that.

God, why did Nul wipe the site? Why oh why oh why? It was genius. And craptacular.

That thread must neevr be lost. We should start a sub-forum for shitty-comedy threads like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Best I could do, alas. It’s just not the same without the full colour scheme.

And now, a word from Terry Pratchett.

[STRIKE]Gilt[/STRIKE] Zio and [STRIKE]Vetinari[/STRIKE] Yar Kramer shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and every aspect of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I’ll credit you at least with not being [STRIKE]Crispin Horsefry[/STRIKE] Uriel.

I don’t see no crazy colour scheme. Does web.archive not save those? ;___;

Yar, edit that right the hell now before you-know-who sees it and takes it as some kind of friendly joke between friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Nicely done. :wink:

… Shit. Done.