Was the 2004 presidential election stolen?

When people realized how amazingly creative he was with his threads.
He’s the one famous for his roommate shitting all over the place. (Note: this was most likely a gimmick as well) He also pulls complete bullshit statistics and facts out. While he’s completely and utterly hilarious, he’s also not to be trusted.
At least that’s the general consensus.

REPUBLICANS GGGGGRAAAAAAAAGH!:hyperven:

This is by the same author who stated in the same magazine that there was a direct link between mercury-laced vaccinations and autism. The article was so entirely and completely disproven that I never thought he’d be allowed to write a column in a major publication again. Amazing that rolling stone would invite him back after that fiasco. Not saying the election wasn’t stolen, but for god’s sakes why can’t we get a single credible figure out there to argue for it? Read this article with all due skepticism. Robert Kennedy Jr. is a thoroughly untrostworthy researcher.

I wanna read that story again.

Edit!
Found two little articles on the One by MotherJones, and one by Salon (you’re gonna have to sit through an ad for Deadwood to read it all). The Salon one actually attempts to debunk various parts of the Kennedy report (which leads credence to Zepp’s concern with the author).

Ultimately, I think there are various aspects that need to be changed. I would actually like to see a 48 hour voting period over the weekend instead of this usual 12 hour 7 to 7 bunk, and every state starting and ending together too (no more timezones, ooooooooooooooo). If not that, I would actually like to see some way of barring the media of projecting who will win what state until the stations close in Hawaii.

http://elections.dentoncounty.com/20040515/Ballots/122.htm

They give you a little marker when you go into the booth that you use to draw a line between the two halves of the arrow. Then, you put it in a box and, I assume, someone feeds them into a scantron-style machine. I’ve never heard any complaints about the Texas ballots, but with how much DeLay gerrymandered the entire state, it doesn’t really matter, anyway.

For everyone who thinks the Republicans are horrible and bad (and yet they may be) how are the democrats any better? I’m not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I’m just curious.

I think it’s funny that the choices for being for or against the propositions are in English or Spanish, but the actual propositions aren’t in Spanish at all. >.>

Uh, yeah they are.

Shut up. I don’t read your MOONSPEAK.

At least I can tell the difference between MOONSPEAK and ENGLISH.

In one sense, they aren’t, because many prominent Democrats don’t really offer any opposition to the lamentable policies of the Bush administration. This is either because they are afraid of being labelled as “unpatriotic,” or because they agree with the policies themselves. However, to the extent that any discussion or debate of these policies occurs in this country, it mostly happens within the Democratic party, whose electorate largely opposes them.

Democrats are just as over-authoritarian, but I see them doing better things with their policies. I mean, if someone’s going to take all our rights away, it’s better to go to a good cause than a bad one, although I’m strongly against both parties.
In terms of what I mean, I’d rather have free speech taken away by censorship of ‘obscenity’ that could ‘offend’ than I would by political censorship, but I despise the idea of both.