WARNING! INCOMING GAME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zscrv7OJ3TU

They’re actually making the movie!

They never aired the whole thing here, it stopped after whichever season had the huge reboot of Mainframe, the one that ended with Enzo and Matrix being different people. I thought that was a fitting finale anyway, but now I’ve gotta hunt the next episodes.

YES YES YES YES :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did you read the comic?

Haven’t we been here several times before? Getting our hopes up, and then nothing really comes of anything?

I refuse to watch any more Reboot just in case they ruin it

I read the first chapter.

I was rather disappointed. ;_;

Also: Who the hell are they going to get to do the voice of Megabyte?

In fact, to me, this whole thread has gone from this :victoly: to this :too bad: in less than ten seconds. :fungah:

This is fake. I know its fake cuz if it was real it wouldn’t suck so bad.

Reboot was (and still is) one of the best non-Anime cartoon series ever made. I too want this to work but fear that a “new” take might ruin things. We’ll see, I guess…

Seems like someone tries to do a remake/extension of the series every couple of years and nothing ever comes of it. I’ll believe it when I see it, and it doesn’t blow.

Yeah :frowning:

You’re actually better off not seeing the fourth season. Not that it was bad or anything, but it left everyone with a serious case of blue balls that I don’t think will ever be cured (the comic failed epically at this and I doubt the movie will do any better).

Of course this could end up as a sort of Batman Begins where they basically Reboot the series (especially since in this day and age where stuff like 8-bit speeds, floppy disks, and Mega Bytes belong in a museum).

(And yes those puns were definitely intended. :smug:)

Never cared for it, but it’s sudden popularity after the end of it’s Sat. Morning run befuddled me.