Wannabe Ninja murders milkman

Originally posted by Frameskip
[b]Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people. [/b]

He has been dishonored and must now kill himself by folding a frisbee in half and shoving it inside his head via his mouth.

He has dishonored ninjas everywhere.

And we all know what they’ll blame it on.

But I also hope they realize that, that wasn’t a very ninja thing to do. Just a stupid thing to do.

Ninja’s aren;t fighters.
The whole kung-fu Ninja is a sterotype. Ninjas were stealthy theaves(sp?) and assassins.

In fact, if a Ninja fought a Samurai, the Ninja wouldn’t stand a chance. Also if they didn’t complete their mission, they generally got killed.

Just another nutcase…too bad for the milkman though.

I remember once reading somewhere that some people thought that ninjas didn’t really exist; the idea was more something created by a defeated government after WWII to try to restore some of the country’s pride.

Originally posted by Jiharn
I remember once reading somewhere that some people thought that ninjas didn’t really exist; the idea was more something created by a defeated government after WWII to try to restore some of the country’s pride.

How would Ninja’s restore pride when Ninja’s were basically “Warriors without Honor”. (I know Ninja’s aren’t warriors but you get it.)