Vote

Let me start by saying, “what the heck happened to the item data thread?”

Now, this thread exists because I want to ask everyone if I should make a site, like grand-flamingo.tripod.com or geocities.com/grand_flamingo/, to put all our stuffs, and give all you guys the password so you can add things without having to go through me or someone else.

Pros:

1. If anyone dies, quits, or is out of the loop, the project continues.
  2. No one will have to depend on anyone else to get a project done and posted. I imagine you all like working alone, like me, so this would suit all of us.

Cons:

1. Someone might delete or vandalize it while drunk, stoned, depressed or whatever.
  2. Someone could change the password.
  3. All it takes is one person forgetting to log out on a shared computer for all our work to be destroyed.

If a majority of you vote for this this, I’ll do it, and PM you the log in data.
Aye! = Go for it!
Nay! = Nope, too great of a risk.

Let me finish by saying, “What the heck happened to the item data thread? Bring it back, please!”

EDIT
Ha, I just noticed I could change my thread viewing settings. I see the item thread now.

Aye!

Aye!

…although I know 0 about web design, myself.

I don’t see as there’s any risk on my part. I always back-up everything I post, anyway, so it would survive even the total destruction of such a site. And I trust you folks not to go berserk and nuke it, anyway.

I meant to say something funny and encouraging, but screwed it up. Don’t feel like re-typing it. Cheer up, damn you!

I’m game. As far as destroying things while in an altered state, I generally avoid the Intarwebz when I’m in one of those states (recent GFAQs post aside…) so that’s not so much of an issue. And if I’m depressed I’m more self-destructive than disruptive to others (usually.) So…yeah! And I requisitioned Dreamweaver, which is supposed to help you become less SUQ at making webworks. So…there’s that, too.

^lol penis