VOTE FOR CLOUD!

Really? I didn’t know the Link games had gay people! Where didya get that?

Awesome… totally awesome

And vote for Link. He doesn’t need limit breaks to shoot beams from his sword. It looks like he’s winning too, so that’s a good sign (knock on wood).

I’m just happy only one thread appeared during the entire polling. Unlike freaking last time, that was just unpleasant.

??? What happened? ?_?

Rabid Fanboys’girls, flamewars, OMGWTF YUR CHAR SUXORX!!!.. You know, the usual.

By the way… isn’t this :spam: ? This guy apparently just signed so he could ask us to vote.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it could be :spam: , but who know? He could actually become an active member, and suddenly be as active and popular as Hades. …Like that’s gonna happen.

Kerry is an economic pussy! Vote Bush2k4!

Crono should’ve won it this year.

And I voted for Link, so there.

Aha! Aha! Aha!NodNod

YAh,CLOUD WOOOOHOOO!!

link is ok but cloud is sexier so he has my vote

Laharl deserved a chance i tell you,or Kain he didn’t even reach the second round.But Crono deserved a chance to win this year.

Someone killed those Vietcong…and it wasn’t Santa.

I voted for Cloud.

I voted for Link…looks like you’re gettin’ no love for Cloud here. Besides…the Legend of Zelda is classic compared to FF7. I’m all for old school NES shit.

I also voted for Link. Zelda was the first game I ever got as a birthday present.
But Samus >all…IMO…and is definitely the sexiest…IMO.

I voted for Link purely because of this thread.

So did I! Which is funny because I wouldn’t have voted at all in the first place!

Why the HELL would I vote for Cloud? I’d rather vote for one of the icons of gaming then vote for the main character of the most overrated RPG of all time.

Cloudwins2004?

The only reason Link one is because of 3rd party contenders that took votes away from Cloud, such as Cid, or Vincent.