VOTE FOR CLOUD!

Cloud needs you help real bad!

http://gamefaqs.com

It’s right on the front page! Help him out by voting for him

I voted for Link. Mainly because he’s cooler, with a large dose of wanting to piss you off.

Hell, Cloud shouldn’t have even beat Samus.

Megaman SHOULD win, but he’s not because gamefaqs kids are stupid… So I say Link, cause anyone who can beat megaman deserves to take the win. And Samus would win the fight between her and Cloud, so Cloud’s really not in this anymore.

I voted Link, he’s cooler.

Damn Right, the fact that Samus losty to Cloud has made me give up all hope on gamefaqs, and am never going there again.

Link smells! I voted for Cloud, not that hes winning but i still voted him, hooray for Cloud!!! :biggrin:

Why? Cloud’s a cool guy! Don’t worry Cloud, I’ll stick up for you from these RPGC scum.

Meh, stopped caring about anything GFAQs-related save for the FAQs half a year ago

I like Cloud, it’s just that I have known and loved Link since the age of three.

I don’t know who to vote for they both…HAVE REALLY BIG SWORDS.
But actually Link. One of the first games I played: Links Awakening/

VOTE FOR KERRY.

NO, KERRY IS A BIG CRAP HEAD WHO LIVES IN A DARK PLACE.

No…wait! Vote for Chiyo-Chan! Ghiyo for President! Wh00t Ya! :victoly:

That image they have above where you vote has got to be the ugliest thing i’ve ever seen. Someone needs their photoshop priviledges removed.

I voted for cloud, but i’m just glad Squall didnt make it out the preliminaries. >>;;

and nice sig kiro.

Thanks!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. For surely, if your video game character does not win, thousands will perish, George W. Bush will be elected president, and (worst of all) my socks won’t ever match again. Thank you for creating your intelligent and informative thread, I look forward to seeing more of them.

Link is the original man-whore blonde sword-wielding guy, so I’d go for him. Besides, he beats Cloud in the “Amount of girls wanting to shag me” contest.

EDIT: LINK BEAT CRONO!?!?! WTF!?!?

Cloud is a flip flopper, and lied about killing all those vietcong

Don’t forget the GUYS who like him.

That one I didn’t know. ::dekar!:: Who are you talking about?