Vivisection

I love you, Shin. ^^

Shinobi wins.

Heehee, that was awesome Shin.

My teacher used to work in a place where people did research on heart diseases. So they had these mice which were genetically engineered to have “weak hearts”. You know, When someone is much more prone to die form heart attack than normal.

Add to that, they were also raised in the most perfetly peaceful environment. Such tranquility had a purpose: they were so used to calm and safety that at the first fright, these mice would die from heart attack.

Once someone left something in the lab where the mice lived and my teacher needed it. He went into the lab, picked the tool, then when he went out he slammed the door behind him. I do mean slammed, like, it could be heard from very far. The next person who went in found that half the mice had died.

There were also experiments with pidgeons, which were to develop drugs for depression treatment. So the pidgeons were put into dark, small boxes and left there for days with more than enough food and water, but no light nor space. Dude, after the pidgeons were takn out, they seemed like rubber chickens, just alive.

Also, during the experience, they would try to cause stress to the pidgones in some ways. In the dark box, sometimes a strong light would be flashed at their eyes for a fraction of second, or a loud sound would be played in a fraction of second too… At first they reacted with fright and surprise, but with time they got to get used to it and those who remained for the most time even started ignoring these things. The only thing that would always trigger the same reaction was an electrode connected to their rectums which would give a shock at random times.