Vin Diesel takes a stab at Video Games

Vin Diesel has begun creating his new video game titled “The Chronicles of Riddick”

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/475/475582p1.html

Surprisingly the game looks good.
I am weary of how fun it will be though. I don’t partially like Vin Diesel as an actor and he doesn’t have any experience at making games.

What are your opinions on this?
Think it will be good? Bad?

Interesting. Sounds like it could be a more actiony type of SC: Ghost.

It might be cool. Vin is actualy kind of a nerd in real life. I saw him on the Daily Show, and apparently he plays D&D.

He’s the only one making it?

o_0

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]He’s the only one making it?

o_0 [/b]

He’s the director of it.

It would be interesting to see how well he does in the gaming industry.

Pitch Black was such an awesome movie. This game has the potential to be awesome too. Let’s hope that’s so.

This was the cover story in the latest Game Informer. I heard that the game itself is just called “Riddick”, and “The Chronicals of Riddick” is the name of an upcoming sequal, which I hear will be released in tandewm with the game.

I accualy just saw Picth Black for the first time recently. Damn good, it was. :slight_smile:

And the game looks fscking awesome.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
This was the cover story in the latest Game Informer. I heard that the game itself is just called “Riddick”, and “The Chronicals of Riddick” is the name of an upcoming sequal, which I hear will be released in tandewm with the game.

IGN says the game is called “The Chronicals of Riddick”

he is a rather well-documented nerd, so maybe if he has the right people advising things it will turn out. I don’t hold much hope though for games based on movies, however.

Hmm this might be very cool. Have to see how it turns out…

Hmm … So, an actor/videogame maker, hmm?

Hmph. What’s next, a comicist/gamemaker/musician/programmer?

Prehaps.

Hmm interesting… the game looks built on the Unreal 2/2k3/2k4 engine.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
IGN says the game is called “The Chronicals of Riddick”

I’m just saying what I heard. And that’s what the GI article said…ah, well.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer

Hmph. What’s next, a comicist/gamemaker/musician/programmer?

Which about sums up what I want to be.