Unwanted Breath of Fire 4

Awesome.

I went to the store today, and complained, that the game sucked, (in my opinion) and that I want a different game.

Here’s how the thing went.

(Nathan walks in the store-- Gamerama-- with his BoF4 in his bag.)
(He slams it on the counter.)
Nathan: I demand a refund or an exchange!!!
Sam (The clerk dude): M’kay.
Nathan: Uh… okay.
(They stare at each other… :O)
Sam: Any game in particular?
Nathan: Yeah, Final Fantasy Origins.
///////////////////////\

Let’s leave it there, shall we? I didn’t know they had any copies of FFO in stock, but they do… but it’s $4 more than it’d be at EB… sure, I got enough. $19.99 in store credit, due return of game, and I have $10 in cash on me. Which goes to $32.98… it is $34.50. :open_mouth: No big deal.

So, in short, no one gets BoF4… NONE OF YOU.

You are SO thanked :smiley:

Ess Gee, isn’t your avatar offa Fou-Lou, in BoF4?

Maybe none of you have ever committed this mistake but since I’ve seen it repeated in numerous places, let me make it clear just in case:

IT’S FOU-LU!

Off topic, but goddamn that brings me back…

IT’S <i>YOU’RE</i>
mmm…

Yes, Setz.

I have the same feelings as SG, it seemed pretty cool at first, but at some point I just stopped playing it. It was weird, like there was no reason to continue.

Heathen >:O

I thought BoF 1 was kind of fun. I just got bored of it though. : \ I got it for the GBA. It is the same game, right? >.>;

Exact same game. They didn’t even fix the grammar mistakes in BoF2 when they ported it.

The game was pretty good… though it felt like it was missing something or it was just too short for my tastes.

BUt I have my own. Good luck with selling it.

I think you need to read threads before posting in them.

The grammar mistakes are what make the game fun.