Underwear in the trash bin

(I just thought, the title of this thread could be the name of a grunge song.)

Today by the morning, I went to the restroom at school and while I was performing the solemn act of urea releasing, I heard a guy in the other toilet say “Hey dudes, there is an aunderwear in the trash bin!”

After a minute, when everybody had finished the bladder ritual and opened the doors, some went to check it. There was an underwear in one of the toilet trash bins, and it was dirty.

After many crazy and wrecked hypotheses, the truth finnaly came to us: the cleaning staff puts some new toilet paper in the restrooms everyday before the school opens its doors, but today they were late by some three hours (some of the toilets didn’t have any paper because of that). Looks like someone arrived in the restrooms earlier and in some despairing hurry he didn’t care much about checking for the presence of toilet paper. He must have noticed the absence of TP only after unloading his abdomen. You must have already figured the rest out by now.

And what do we learn from this: Being in a hurry is no excuse for not double checking your resources in dangerous situations.

A kid found a pair of ‘bloody? ravioli-y? V8-y?’ shorts in the garbage and threw them at me. After I chased him, I left him alone. Then, I snuck up behind him and dropped them on his head. Funny.

And who wants to go without underwear? He would have smelled like shit anyway, why make it worse.

It seems like he used it for cleaning… that must be the reason why it went in the bin. Whoever did it didn’t identify himself so we cannot question him for further details, though.

Originally posted by Bakufan19
[b]A kid found a pair of ‘bloody? ravioli-y? V8-y?’ shorts in the garbage and threw them at me. After I chased him, I left him alone. Then, I snuck up behind him and dropped them on his head. Funny.

And who wants to go without underwear? He would have smelled like shit anyway, why make it worse. [/b]

That is so incredibly dirty I can’t help but laugh.

O_o

Thank you for that enlightening information, Ren.

When you gotta wipe, you gotta wipe I geuss.

This reminds me of a party that my pledge class hosted - when we were cleaning the area we borrowed for the night, we saw a random pair of tighty-whities in a hallway. No one who was there had any clue where they came from or how they came to be left in a public hallway. However, we did have a Halloween party, so there can be some leeway given by a costume excuse… I think.

Enormous Bra Found

I’ve seen underwear in trash cans in bathrooms before at my school, and yes, I did wonder why someone would leave ditch their underwear.

I won’t sleep for hours Ren, thanks a lot!:fungah:

That is what’s so nice about German toilets: There’s always this old lady, or old man, sitting outside providing you with toiletpaper. They are also the reason why you never go to a German toilet without a bit of cash.

That’s my experience anyway, and of most Norwegians: German toilets are legendary for it, and their cleaness.

Whenever I see womens undergarments in the garbage, after I try them on, I have to wonder why somone would throw somthing so comfortable away.

How about seeing a giant pile of shit in the middle of the school bathroom floor? Or how about the fact that they didn’t clean it up for a while because the custodians were too damn busy fixing a leak in the girls’ bathroom? That’s my school right there.

Fantastic :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, you ain’t seen nothing yet :stuck_out_tongue: Come to china, have fun with the toilets…if there ARE any…

Yeah, I mean, who would throw their underwear in the trash, heheh… It’s ridiculous…

At a party I went to, someone shat aside the toilet.

I go to the toilet because of pressing matters, and lo and behold, I see this giant shit on the right side of the toilet. Let’s just say that the owner of the household wasn’t pleased.

Especially since we know who did it, but he never admitted to it.

Originally posted by CalebNova
Yeah, I mean, who would throw their underwear in the trash, heheh… It’s ridiculous…

Probably because they outgrew it. It’s normal to throw away undergarments when they can’t fit anymore . . . unless someone decides to donate it to charity or use it as hand-me-downs (brr, that’s disturbing!:eek: ).

Or as a flag, as seen on old Nicklodeon’s Doug.

Originally posted by Kefka
Whenever I see womens undergarments in the garbage, after I try them on, I have to wonder why somone would throw somthing so comfortable away.

O_O;

twitches at the mental image