Underrated Soundtracks

Crystal Chronicles. That is all.

Mystic Quest. Actually it isn’t underrated, anyone who hears it thinks it’s awesome, but most people don’t because the game itself is pretty crap.

The soundtrack of Mystic Quest was probably the best part of the game. I can’t even remember if I played to the end or not.

Might and Magic 6. Some of the most subtle and elegant classical music in video games. Heroes of Might and Magic 2 is also worth hearing.

BOF 3. I don’t know why everyone hates the soundtrack to this game, but it seems everywhere on the great innernet people say they love the game but the music was poo.

…I listen to the soundtrack on my computer. It’s in my windows media player. I find it charming.

Shadow Hearts.

Uh, I can’t say for sure whether or not it’s underrated, but I really enjoy the first Xenosaga’s soundtrack.

I thought that was your sig.

Legacy of Kain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7O0ghtNt9Y .hack//ROOTS

BOF3 had a nice soundtrack, I agree. The HoMMs have excellent music. Anyone here played / listened to World of Goo? It stands on its own very well.

Underrated, huh?

Portrait de Petite Cosette
The World Ends With You
Blue Dragon - Fuck you, I LOVED the boss music
Eternal Sonata
Azumanga Daioh
I like what I’ve been able to make out from the Bayonetta soundtrack (I’ve only played it 3 times in a loud crowded room, so it’s hard to pick up the music)
The World Ends With You

TWEWY’s soundtrack was almost a selling point, so I doubt you’d call it underrated.