Um, "teabagging"?

I realize I don’t play very many MMORPGs (i.e. any), but, um … “teabagging”? What precisely does this mean, in context?

When your enemy dies, you crouch repeatedly on top of his head, simulating your penis being dipped into his throat, like a teabag.

Balls td, balls.

Listen to the expert, kids.

Yeah, that’s more or less it.

Aren’t you /glad/ you asked? :smiley:

Oh come on TD, ‘teabagging’. How is a penis like a bag?

Yeah, the bagging part is right, not the penis.

From what I heard, it originates from college dorm pranks by waking a sleeping, drunken person by dipping ones genitals into their open, drooling mouths.

I certainly only know this from secondhand accounts and not firsthand experience, of course.

I wonder if anyone ever got their nuts bitten off. Hilarious.

A folded-up bag, then.

Gross.

So if it ain’t “TeaBagging” then what izzz it Mon?

A fate worse than death.

Just be glad you didn’t ask about the arabian goggles, trojan mask, or the Tahitian Face Mask. Just be thankful.

Crotanks is not responsible if you look any of these up while eating… or at all for that matter.

Heh, okaaaaaaaay then.

Ahh, Internet. All the terms I wouldn’t know if you didn’t exist…

Says the dominatrix fan fiction author.

That’s what YOU think!

Oh hush. I’ll have you know that most of those amazing words I’ve learnt are due to fanfiction. Though mainly Godawful Fanfiction, which I would link to but know better than to.

Reminds me of that Sexual Habits Questionaire I got from my university. One of the questions were “Have you ever had sex while drunk?” The only available answers were:

1. Yes
  2. I don’t think so

Witty.:toast:

I’m thoroughly enjoying that this thread was necro’d.