...Um...Hi?

Yeah, hi. Don’t really think there’s much else to say. This is actually my first time visiting RPGC outside of the Chrono Trigger and Soulblazer shrines(which I found on Google). Excellent site and forums though.

Hey. Enjoy your stay.

HEWWWOOOO! NEWBIE! I EAT YOU FACE!!!

Welcome.

Yo.

Wow, is everyone as…er…‘friendly’(Or maybe insane is the word, but don’t mind me) as you? face…hurts…

Charle isn’t insane, its everyone else refusing to conform to his idea of reality that’s the problem.

I think it’s about time I invented a newbie gimmick. Oh, I know! I’ll spam horizontal rules:

HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!
HORIZONTAL RULES!!!

Ahthank you.

Edit #2: Man SG you ruined it :stuck_out_tongue: Actual rules was way better :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Hades :slight_smile:

you making fun of me, jerkass?

<3 hades

Those 2 are pretty good games aren’t they?

Welcome to RPGC, and don’t mind Charle; his mind has been strangely warped like that for a while now.

Er, no, of course not. Thanx for the welcomes though guys.

does the welcome dance

Dear Crono-X,

Salve! Welcome and hello!
You’re a youngin. Stick around and enjoy the madness.

much love,
demigod

Madness, Eh? Woulldn’t have it any other way :slight_smile:

Wait, you think these forums are nice? Ohhh… kay then.

Well, uhmm… yes. Hi. Insane or not you should probably leave before YOUR WHOLE EXISTANCE IS SUCKED INTO THIS DEMONIC EXCUSE FOR A FORUM! It really can be quite addictive- though some would argue, but to all those who will, in advance, you’re here, aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Hello and welcome to the boards,don’t bother looking for an exit there are none.

Please enjoy our stay.

Well whatever you think of us, welcome.

And remember some people are trying to sleep.

:boring: :boring:

Like them. So keep it down.