Uh- yeah... very interesting store o_O

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/254.html

Old article but still… WTF?

hahahahahahawuuupppppppppp

That does sound like a funny place :wink:

I want to cry

Originally posted by Sinistral
I want to cry

Aww… you’ll feel much better if you cry in my lap. Oh don’t mind that I’m a little… uh… unzipped… thats right Sin… cry right there… I might have something to cheer you up…

lmao.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Aww… you’ll feel much better if you cry in my lap. Oh don’t mind that I’m a little… uh… unzipped… thats right Sin… cry right there… I might have something to cheer you up…

Now you’re making God cry! ;_;

Make another post like that and you’re getting slammed for sexual solicitation CC.

I’ve been in Christian stores before, being a Christian and all and having Christian relatives who love to go to the stores, but I’ve never seen anything quite like that.

This is my opinion, which I am entitled to (thank goodness), but I think that probably sometimes some of these things make God laugh the proverbial ass off.

So are these stores that sell religion actually sanctioned by the church?

I can’t help but laugh at this.

I always thought there was something fishy about George Lucas…

Originally posted by VickiMints
[b]I’ve been in Christian stores before, being a Christian and all and having Christian relatives who love to go to the stores, but I’ve never seen anything quite like that.

This is my opinion, which I am entitled to (thank goodness), but I think that probably sometimes some of these things make God laugh the proverbial ass off. [/b]

Same here. Some of those products make me think, “Would Jesus wear a Rolex on His telivision show?”

I dunno. I would expect Jesus’ show to be more like This Old House with Bob Villa with maybe parables thrown in. So, if Bob doesn’t wear a Rolex, I don’t think Jesus would.

“This Old Church
With Jesus Christ”

…actually, it could work…

Anyway, last time I was in a Christian store, I…don’t remember why I was. But I saw these comics, I think titled “Crusader” about some heavily armoured angels or something…they actually looked cool, if only for source material.

MBG - that’s the title of a Ray Stevens song.

CH - I don’t think any churches actually sanction/support/endorse/sponsor stores, whatever they’re about. If a church did do that sort of thing, I don’t think I’d trust that particular church - that whole profiting thing, I guess.

Oh good lord. That is TOO much!

>.>
<.<

I own a bobble-head Jesus.

I’ve heard about places like this but never been in one. After reading that article, I wouln’t want to go in one.

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
Same here. Some of those products make me think, “Would Jesus wear a Rolex on His telivision show?”

Enter Kaiser, in his sleazy informercial salesman costume, complete with plaid yellow sportscoat

Hello friends. Now, if you’re anything like me, you may find yourself asking yourself and others “What would Jesus Do?” now and then.

But have you ever asked yourself “What Would Jesus Wear?” Or perhaps “What Would Jesus Tell Time With?”

I’ll bet you have. But what if I told you there was one HANDY-DANDY low price item that could answer BOTH those questions at once? You’d probably say to yourself “he’s some kind of devil sent here to tempt me.”

Pauses to brush up his pompadour of hair, to keep the horns from showing

But you’d be wrong! Because there TRULY IS such an item!

cues a canned “Hallelujah” chorus

What would Jesus Wear? What Would Jesus Tell Time With? Why, with this real gold Rolex!

Pulls open jacket, showing a series of Rolex watches pinned to the inside lining.

Yes, it’s real. What makes you think it’s not? What, just because I’m concealing them on the inside of my jacket like some schyster scam artist on a New York City street corner? Don’t let that throw you or cast doubt into your heart. Jesus himself would too wear one of these watches. If you don’t believe me, read this testimonal…

*Still-shot of a letter, written in pencil, with piss-poor handwriting. It reads:

"I liek dees watchuz and wood ware one when I cum bakk 2 irth.

Sained,
Gee-zuss."*

How can you turn this down?