Uh, guys... I broke it...

You missed a few commas, Cless.

It’ll break his Ram.

why isnt hades banned anymore?

Because you touch yourself at night… or you don’t touch yourself at night… whichever one’s funnier!

I see a spaceship pop out of Klez’ numbers.

they’re both equally lame, the same lame as all of your posts.

Floating point wouldn’t be very good for the high score, since the score is inherently an integer. If you want 64 bits of precision, you could use a 64 bit integer type. If you used a floating point value, and it got really high, then small values could stop adding to the score. For example, it might be something like 1000000000000 + 1 = 1000000000000 because of the limited precision in the significand.

I had really though this thread title was going to be referring to Hade’s genitalia. You’re still a loser though. :stuck_out_tongue:

so did I, actually.

Hades, having fast fingers compared to ‘knowing’ Linux is slightly lower in terms of nerdism. You don’t even play D&D, now do you? Or do you watch Sci-Fi? No!

Ah, screw it. Nice score. heh heh heh…

Get a new Tetris program :wink:

I watch Sci-Fi! And yeah, the Tetris i was playing is extremely old.

Oooh, Tetris… I want to play Tetris… >_>

LOL! STEVE! Look at your sig!! XD And uh… Er… Congratulations Hades. >.>;; I don’t think I could do that, somewhere near 10k or so I usually accidentally put some block one to the right or left of where I meant to. Oh well. o.o;

Me three, but I didn’t want to be the first to say it.

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?p=356323#post356323

Wanna bet, Hades? :3