Two Hours?!

Dear Charl,

What world record?

Love,
Kairi

Dear GG,

Gimme my motherfucking rainbow WTF back.

Ass,
Steve

Dear Steve

I was only borrowing it. You may have it back. I assure you that it is clean and fully charged.

-Purple monkey dishwasher, GG

Dear Demigod,

If Charl if near a black hole then time will be passing slower for him, so it still could be two hours from the original post for him, but a longer period of time for us.

from Vyse

Dear Forum,

My previous post was meant as a message to Nessa telling her how much everybody loved her. It was supposed to be a simple thing to cheer her spirits up a little, because she seemed really sad. It was heartfelt and sincere, and it was not meant to start this circus of silliness. Don’t feel bad though, I still love you all. Just try to have some consideration and understanding.

Love, Mazrim

Dear Mazzypants,

I still feel sad. But maybe that’s how I’m supposed to be. Oh well. I don’t mind that everyone twisted it into something silly. That’s what this thread was before I posted. I ruined it. Just like I ruin everything. Sorry.

Love,
Nessa

To Whom it may concern:

I apologize from my sudden absenses n’shit. I have not turned into a greasy apathetic meat popsicle or anything, but I have a woman in my life now. Her name is Catwoman and I am her Batman. I will pop by every now and then (possibly at the same rate), so this post may just seem meaningless other than that…

…but if not, NOW FOR SOMETHING MEANINGLESS!

PRESS 5 FOR PRON!!111

/sound lmao.wav
/sound lmao.wav
/sound lmao.wav

I like to rub feet.

-Kagato

Dear Maz,

We understand that your letter was honest and sincere, but is not laughter also good medicine?

much love,
demigod

Dear Nessa,

Don’t feel sad, it will get you no where. You haven’t ruined anything. You’re awesome.

much love,
demigod

Dear Vyse,

If you say so.

much love,
demigod

Dear Tetsuo:
TETSUOOOO!!!
Sincerely, Kaneda.

Dear Kaneda:
KANEDAAAA!!!
Your buddy, Tetsuo.

Dear Damage,

Why don’t you dye your hair black?

all the love in the world,
Egamad

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Dear Eva,

It’s their fault for not telling me it’s not my business. Why bother putting an inside conversation/joke on a public message board?

much love,
demigod [/b]

it always happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Dear Nikki:

Don’t ever trust
Don’t ever trust the needle
It lies
Don’t ever trust
It lies
It cries
Your name

Rock on,

Cybercompost

Dear damage,
Dont copy my hair.

From,
Devillion

Dear people of RPGC,

I am writing to inform you that the end of the world has been scheduled for the 31.12.2999 At 10 pm. TWO HOURS before the next millenium.

Have a good day.
HS.

Dear Nessa,

Cheer up girl. There is no reason to be sad. And know this, you ruined nothing. You made this thread more interesting, by inadvertingly creating the letter concept. I thank you.

Loads of love,
HS

Dear Heaven’s Soldier,

I didn’t make it, Maz did.

That is all,
Nessa

edit 600th post. ph33r the annoying reveler

Dear Ass(GG),

Ass

Ass,
<strike>Ass</strike> Steve

Dear Nessa,

HUGTHS

Lav,
Teh Steve

Oh dear

Ya’ll are so not funny! Maz copycats!

throws old smelly boots at demigod, Dev, Yar, and everyone else who failed to carry on the joke

I’m just kidding I liek luv (lav?) u guys.

:mwahaha: Seventy-two hours! Seventy-two hours! That’s exactly how long Zion lasted last time! Seventy-two hours!

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Dear Nikki:

Don’t ever trust
It lies
Don’t ever trust
It lies
It cries
Your name

Rock on,

Cybercompost [/b]