Two Hours?!

I DONT THINK SO! SUCK ON THAT WORLD RECORD!

Everyone hates me. :\

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NO! WHO DOESNT LOVE YOU!? NOBODY DOESNT!!!

Don’t worry, be happy. :smiley:

gives Nessa a cookie and a hug :slight_smile:

Dear Dragonessa:

You may think you are alone in the world, and to that I can give no clear answer. All I know is that you are in people’s thoughts and hearts a lot of the time, mine especially. This is a Fact. And so, to say that everybody hates you is not true, because you are in the happy place in my thoughts and heart. And you have never been in the not-happy place, ever.

Love, Mazrim

Write me a letter too Maz :smiley:

Dear Hades

You suck. Words can’t describe how much your presence on this earth blights it with suffering. Go slash your wrists and bleed until you die. No, on second thoughts that takes too long. Shove your head through your monitor and then smash your skull against the table. Do it now. Save us from another day of your useless existence. Please.

Love, Pierson

cries I thought we were friends! You’re not invited to my brithday party anymore ;_;

sobs and hugs Maz and cries into his shoulder

Someone write me a letter!

A sexy letter ^.~

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]Dear Hades

You suck. Words can’t describe how much your presence on this earth blights it with suffering. Go slash your wrists and bleed until you die. No, on second thoughts that takes too long. Shove your head through your monitor and then smash your skull against the table. Do it now. Save us from another day of your useless existence. Please.

Love, Pierson [/b]

P.S. Vertical slashes only please.

Originally posted by Sohee
[b]Someone write me a letter!

A sexy letter ^.~ [/b]

Dear Sohee,

A/S/L? :wink:

Love Kero

Dear Mazrim,

I hate you and your stupid, awsome writing skillz. You rock-I mean suck! SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Dear Sohee,

A/S/L? WANNA CYBER? OMGWTFLOL:OLOLOLOLOLO!!!1434
r2grfhgn

Switch your name back to Flint. WHORE!

PS: Pie, maybe you should edit that post out, cuz like, I’m sure mods wont think its too funneh, and j00l get banned. I’m sure I’m gonna get banned too. fuck me freddy.

Dear Nessa

U r cuul. Will u go out wit me? I tink u r nise and ur avvy is perty.

Luv, Ramza

Dear RPGCers,

What the fuck is this thread supposed to be about? I don’t get it.

Much lav, Kor ++

Dear Kor,
the whol point of this thread is most likely to spread the disease known only as confusion to anyone who reads it, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, but since you alredy read it you are doomed.

much confusion,
Vyse

Originally posted by Sohee
[b]Someone write me a letter!

A sexy letter ^.~ [/b]
Dear Sohee,

You’re hot. Let’s sexorz sometime!

The end.

Dear Strong Bad: You rock! Your are the most awesomest thing ever, but why did you write a song about Fhqwhgads? Will you write a song about me? - Sibbie

I love u - fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbksdabkfabkveybvf

>>
<
<
>>
<
<

slowly walks away before anyone writes another letter:runaway:

RAWR! [latches onto HS’s ankle and drags him back]