True nostalgia is an ephemeral composition of disjointed memories

The amount of pictures you saved up is fairly impressive.

Shad’s date looks like some female mutation of Sinistral, or it may be the fact I’m just tired.

Also: Mr. Saturn is a cat.

I miss Percival too, he was a class act. And he even looks like a Knight in real life! O_O

Wow, I had no idea so many of our members were female.

Holy crap. Old picture is old. o_o;
I feel like I ought to knit sweaters and yell at kids to get off my property.

I know what happened to Alyx, though.
After years of hiding, she went to California seeking fortune and fame. She worked at a small theater in Fresno and after playing the role of Lady Macbeth one night, she was ambushed by ninjas right outside the theater. After a spirited fight that would make a Jet Li movie look like a teaparty, she was shot with a tranq dart and taken to their hideout in an abandoned warehouse that conveniently stored unused gasoline. There, the ruthless Drug Lord that sent the ninjas asked Alyx for her assistance in kidnapping the President of Mexico. Sticking to the creed of ‘Just Say No’ instilled in her by years of High School DARE programs and random arcade screens of ‘Winners Don’t Use Drugs’, she refused. Refusal was not an option, death by woodchipper was imminent. The ninjas attacked. Alyx, thinking on her feet, smashed a barrel of gasoline and kicked it towards the Drug Lord. The ninjas temporarily abandoned their target to protect their leader. With the ninjas momentarily distracted, she escaped through a convenient plot device-shaped hole in the warehouse, carrying a small leaky gas can. As she walked away, she smoked a cigarette. She flicked the lit cig into the trail of gasoline and the warehouse instantly exploded in a mushroom cloud of awesome. Fearing for the safety of her unborn child, she moved back to Missouri and is living a peaceful, normal life. For now.

Until the robot apocalypse.

wow, you’ve saved a number of pictures Charle.

Kind of crazy how many people used to post here. I actually remember a lot of those, and met two.

Pfffhahaha, oh that old pic. I remember you photoshopped your avatar into it too, Charle. I think it’s from when my parents wake me up on my 18th birthday.

Weiila! Did Jing say hello to you for me? And I almost used a pic I have of you swimming from when you were a youngster.

What happens in Vegas, never stays in Vegas.

Ha that is an old picture of me! Damn!

Whatever happened to Kero? :open_mouth:

May the Gods smite your dick with hummus-thick pus for bringing that picture back.

He’s in RPGC’s favorite country

Haha! Oh Gods, I remember that old picture. XD

When the hell did I actually post that here?
It’s almost as awful as my other picture.
(Yeah, I pretty much only have two pictures of me. Where you can easily tell that it’s me, at least. I have a total of four pictures of me, but one is me in very heavy makeup and the other is me with a mask.)

AAAAH RUN IT’S A GIANT BUG! A GIANT HIPPIE BUG!

I keed, I keed. We love you, Poke. :cool:

“Say hello, Jing.”

Old pictures are old TBQH.