Treasure of the Rudra.

I’d just like to point out to the world that the patch for that game is out. Ghid’s finished it, at last. ^^

agtp.romhack.net

Sweet, I’ve been waiting for this since he showed it in the chat a while back, looks really awesome. Also, if Gid reads these boards, Thanks man.

Now we have a true way of seeing who is better than who with its enscribe system.

RPGs do not lie

RPGs lie.

Especially the Street Fighter RPG System by White Wolf which was doomed to failiure.

It’s about time that RNH gets a translation… I’ve been waiting to play it in english for some time.

I;ve heard a bit about this recently…and hey, I;m always up for anoither good RPG. :smiley:

Now, someone has to go shrine it. :slight_smile:

KITTEN and ILLUMINATI are two good ones. :smiley:

Is this the same game as Rudora’s Treasure?
If so: Anyone is crazy enough to go and hunt Rudora’s Treasure?

I suppose I’ll look into it. Someday.

BITCHSLAPPED is such a cool spell. :stuck_out_tongue:

And Epic wears a tunic for a priestess.

Urkani: a 22 MP wind spell. Gah.

Yes, Nul, it is the same game.

Originally posted by Dragon God
It’s about time that RNH gets a translation… I’ve been waiting to play it in english for some time.

I believe that a French translation of this game was already released. Why did you not play that? Or could you not find it?

I’ve never heard of this game, what’s it about?

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
[b]BITCHSLAPPED is such a cool spell. :stuck_out_tongue:

And Epic wears a tunic for a priestess. [/b]

Robes are unisex :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know any good spells?

(Oh, and XELOPHERIS is a good 38MP Light one)

Originally posted by Epicgamer

Robes are unisex :stuck_out_tongue:

Specialy MAGE robes. That guy’s an sorcerer. :smiley:

Originally posted by Lunaris
Specialy MAGE robes. That guy’s an sorcerer. :smiley:

I kind of hate to do a 8-bit reference but it does have something to say about mage robes

I’ve never heard of this game, what’s it about?

Vic’s official after 20 minutes of playing overview: There’s these giants and they want to resurrect their dead god known as Rudra or get his Jade or something. His Jade gives super powers to it’s owner I guess. So anyways, this guy named Sion gets the Jade after cutting off the arm of a giant who took it from Rudra’s fossilized corpse and beat the piss out of Sion’s friends. Then his friends get kicked off of a tower by the giant as he escapes and they get killed or lost or something but he has to compete in some tournament to lead the army of his nation or something. so… umm… yeah, there’s the overview of Sion’s story in the first scenario.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
[b]

Robes are unisex :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Priest<b>ess</b>. Priest<b>ess</b>. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about we say he’s a crossdresser and leave it at that. Kay?

UNISEX!