Travels through Azeroth and Outland

I’m finally done with the Storm Peaks.

Here’s the most recent section.

This goes into more detail about the narrator’s personal history. Please tell me how good a job you think I did of this.

I just finished the first part of Dalaran.

Okay…it’s a ridiculous hour, but now I need to stay up a bit longer and read this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Two updates tonight, one for the narrator’s reunion with Emette, and another describing more of Dalaran.

Note: I did actually write an original piece in addition to this, but I’ve chosen not to post it yet as I’m thinking about getting it published in a magazine. I’ll keep you posted as to further developments.

Here’s the latest:

There’s also a link to my new blog, here:

http://scratchednerve.blogspot.com/

I just updated the travelogue with a section detailing the situation in Azeroth after Wrathgate.

I put up another OOC entry dealing with the state and future of the travelogue. I would like to get feedback, so I’ll give the link here.

The first part of the Borean Tundra has been completed.

I also added a little bit of information about Garithos in the Undercity section. I was originally going to put it in Borean Tundra, but realized it felt too much like a tangent. Just go to Undercity and do a command/control-F for Garithos.

Here’s the latest chapter: