Trapt

I think Trapt is pretty good, my friend introduced me to them with Headstrong and I got hooked.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of their songs. Then again, I can never even name a well known band when asked. ^^

If i were a mod, i would ban steve from making music threads
but im not…

It’s not like your taste in music is gold or anything…

Yeah, i dont post much about my taste in music either

You have in the past, and I’ve read about it. In fact, you spend more time putting peoples tastes down than you do anything else.

Which probably makes you a closet Backstreet Boys fan. Don’t worry, theres one in every family. I heard they’re trying to get married! But I digress.

Listen, i just wanted to make fun of steve. I actualy have no problem with you at all. Don’t you also think its a little passe’ to be making refferences to the backstreet boys? I mean, they haven’t been popular for about 4 years.

…So you make fun of me, and try not to offend other people with it. Good one, asshole.
Good one.

Eh, i didn’t think that many people liked you

My mistake! Sorry everyone!

No, making fun of me is fine, and i really don’t think many people here like me. It’s just pretty stupid to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sick of these stupid assholes who do this “I am accpeting of all music” crap. Look at me I like this type of music, I’m really cool. Oh, you’re music is bad, I will make note of that and insult you. ::Two weeks later:: Oh look at this thread, uh oh! They are insulting this type of music that I will not admit I like or rather I don’t care about it but I should appear to be cool and defend it. Now I have to be very sneaky and pretend that all musical opinions are okay, (so long as they agree with me). Now I will keep up this face until I see something I don’t like.
As for Bluemage, I really think he’s a moron for just insulting Steve like that without really making a point about why he hates Trapt. But whatever.

Man, i just wanted to make fun of steve

i don’t care about trapt, and in the end, i probly shouldnt have posted anything in this thread, since i really don’t know a lot about music. Actualy, i don’t really care to much about music. I just post in music threads to sound cool i guess, ah well, i don’t think i’ll post in music threads anymore…

Yea man, I feel ya!

…wait, what? You must not know much about me and my musical taste if you’re telling me that I’m not accepting of all music.

If you’re even talking about me at all. I can’t really make much sense of this.

This thread has taken a turn for the funny.
“Steves sucks” “k” “you like the backstreet boys” “the backstreet boys aren’t even popular anymore” “Steve sucks” “you all suck!” “I don’t get it”

Yeah… right.
Um… I think BlueMage sucks for dissing me for no reason, and Amerycin sucks for no reason
… >>;
<!-- If you didn’t get that, it’s called irony. -->

NO REASON!??!!! NO REASON!?!?! ANGER!!! but not really.

Did I ever mention that you’re awesome?

No but I’ll take note of it.

Right. Back to bashing Trapt.

It’s a trapt!