Torn

My dad and I are going on holiday to Ireland this year and I’m going to buy a game. I’m not sure wether to get Enter The Matrix or Dynasty Warriors 4 help me please…

Dynasty Warriors 4.

Seph, get DW4. Lu Bu has his own Musou mode in that game.

Own…Musou…mode? Intriguing…

Explain to me how a holiday in Ireland is related to buying a game.

I suppose he just feels like buying one in Ireland. shugs

Beacause when I go on Holiday I have money. And you see in civilisation we have a thing called saving our money, and when we save our money we have enough to buy things, and if I were not going on holiday I would buy it here, but I cannot spend my holiday money till I go on holiday, weird I know that holiday money is spent on holiday but that’s life.

There? Want me to put dashes in it so you can read it better or is that easy enough for you?

No- but I was not rude to you. It was just not clear how the two events were related. You snapped at me for absolutely no reason. I’m not looking for a fight- I was just wondering if there was a special circumstance or something.

And as it turns out- your answer would NOT be something one could logically conclude- since you were vague with your first post.

I have my reasons.

Buy the game that features your avatar as a character.

That is a point… Dynasty Warriors 4 it is then. Thanks guys.

Enter the Matrix. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, I hope someone apologized somehow for getting all snippy. Anyway.

I hope you have a great time in Ireland. I’d like to go someday, but I need to find people who will actually go with me.

Good choice Seph, persona;;y I can’t wait to get DW4 (when I get some money), since I loved, DW2, but my copy got ruined. So on to DW4.

Originally posted by VickiMints
I hope you have a great time in Ireland. I’d like to go someday, but I need to find people who will actually go with me.

Besides (hypothetically) everyone in RPGC? ;p

Get DW4.

It has the Theme of Lu Bu (DW China) mix though, so…

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Besides (hypothetically) everyone in RPGC? ;p

Not me, I’d rather go to Scotland.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
[b]Beacause when I go on Holiday I have money. And you see in civilisation we have a thing called saving our money, and when we save our money we have enough to buy things, and if I were not going on holiday I would buy it here, but I cannot spend my holiday money till I go on holiday, weird I know that holiday money is spent on holiday but that’s life.

There? Want me to put dashes in it so you can read it better or is that easy enough for you? [/b]

OOO! The hip cat tells it like it is. His razor sharp wit has torn me a new one!