Today's Challenge: Weird Fanfics

Oh, boy, long story short: (spoilers jsut to save people headache if they prefer)

Apparently the many adventures in the digital world has had an effect on the girls’ reproduction systems, so not only can they just turn their menstruation cycles and ovulation on and off at will, but they can also take, I am not joking, pretty much anything up their vaginas. I’m not kidding. A soda can was the least of the things they did. Including having one of their digimon crawl all the way inside one of the girls… and then that girl crawling inside another one.

I am not even kidding. But I do wish I’d saved that travesty of a read.

There are so many things I could say in reply to that text under the spoiler tag, but that would mean that I would have to remember and think about some thing that I don’t want to even admit that they exist, and much less that I’ve actually seen them.

i take back what i said can i have a link to said half life fic

Half-Life Fullife Consequenses

There you go.

wow my eyes are opened, this is the best thing i’ve ever read

John Freeman said “Zombie goasts leave this place” and the zombie goasts said “but this is our house” and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.

gold

I don’t know about the quotes, but publicity inasmuch it saves lives (that’s an inasmuch that harbours much discussion) is good in my book. Not that Goku vs Hitler will do that, but I was talking more broadly. /derail

My friend did a dramatic reading of the Goku/Anne Frank fic while we all slapped our foreheads saying things like, “Don’t tell me he’s going to go super sayin now?” or “Hey, isn’t that line from Street Fighter?”

So of all the things the girls could do with the ability to control their menstrual cycles, they just shove random crap and digimon up their vaginas? Wow, that’s about as inspired as someone eating glue and trying to make it come out through their nose.

And yeah… That line was from Street Fighter. What’s next? A Bison/Hitler fusion that kicks Brolly’s ass?

Speaking of Dramatic Readings (even more derailment):

The most epic challenge of Dramatic Readings everywhere.
The Eye of Argon :wink:

I remember the digimon fanfic Val is talking about. It was horrendous. But I have to say Christian Humber Reloaded is amazingly idiotic as well. o_O

After Roxas and I murdered Organization XIII, Roxas and I rushed though the halls and corridors of the Pentagon, while doing that, I felt the cold, dark feeling of Chaos, Roxas saw my expression go to concern, he asked “what’s wrong?”

gold. :smiley:

NOOO! WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY DEARLY, BECAUSE I LOVED THEM?