To all of those...

…in elevators:

I don’t want to hear you singing.

I don’t care about who sucks whose cocks, or which fraternity kicks ass. Please do not write inane graffiti (I can tolerate political graffiti, or humerous graffiti).

I don’t want to see your fracking beer spilled all over the elevator, nor you puke, chinese food, pizza, or whatever.

I do not want to know why you put jell-o all over the elevator.

…in public bathrooms:

Same with graffiti.

ahem

(most important one, IMO)

FLUSH!!!

Don’t piss on the seat.

Don’t SHIT on the seat. >_<

Don’t fracking clog the toilet with paper. You don’t need half a roll of toilet paper.

Don’t STEAL the toilet paper. Sometimes, people have to GO.

Don’t PLAY with the toilet paper- like… say… putting it in a WATER FOUNTAIN or some brilliant thing like that.

Pee in the toilet, not on the floor. I’ve heard this even counts for female bathrooms in college.

Just had to get that out. For all of you going to live in college next year, have fun. Anyone is free to add their complaints.

We had some guys spit chewing tobbaco all over the sinks and the walls of our bathrooms, they closed all but one male bathroom for 6 months last year. At a highschool, I think those assholes got suspended, I hope so anyway.

And for God’s sake, if you’re gonna masturbate in a public restroom, wait until you’re alone!

True story. ><

Goodness Roun, I’m currently in college, and I never had these things happen to me with my roomates… guess I’m lucky, heh

For complaint, here’s one… ahem

I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE, DO YOUR OWN FUCKING DISHES, GRAH !!!

CLEAN DISHES REGURLARLY !! ><

It’s just annoying to clean a few dirty dishes just so you CAN eat !!! >< Pisses me right off !

That’s… uh… yeah…

Last year someone at school took the initiative to write the name of the closet person I’ve ever had to a boyfriend followed by “sucks cock” with think red marker in almost every bathroom in the school… ^^;;

In my high school restroom somebody drew a pretty accurate diagram of a masturbating penis. It took the stupid custodial crew a week to paint over it. I hated having to go in a urinal and look up and see it.

I understand how it’s an addiction for some folks and all, but can’t they at least wait until they get home or something? sheesh.

Originally posted by Obadiah
I understand how it’s an addiction for some folks and all, but can’t they at least wait until they get home or something? sheesh.

With the examples given, apparently not :fungah: .

Imagine this: You’re stuck on a submarine while it’s in port for repairs and whatnot. They secure the toilets for any givin’ reason except one. No one is allowed to use the sinks, both in the heads(bathrooms for all you non-military types) and in the galley(kitchen). Someone decides to overflow the tanks which store this crude substance. Guess what it comes out as and guess who gets to clean it up. Yup, you guessed it, it’s shit and it’s all over the head floor. Luckly I didn’t have to clean it because I didn’t overflow it. Some other unlucky bastdard did.
Just think of that next time you find nasty’s in a public restroom.

All this shit in a college dorm? I’m glad I’ll be living in a band dorm. If they piss me off, I can respond with a Bari Sax to the head.

Bah, I’ve had to put up with taking a shit and my best friend and his girlfriend having “fun” in the stall next to me…NOT fun.

1. If you have to go, DO NOT READ THE NEWSPAPER FOR AN HOUR! ><

Good list, Roun, and DG, LOL!

Originally posted by Dragon God
[b]Goodness Roun, I’m currently in college, and I never had these things happen to me with my roomates… guess I’m lucky, heh

For complaint, here’s one… ahem

I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE, DO YOUR OWN FUCKING DISHES, GRAH !!!

CLEAN DISHES REGURLARLY !! ><

It’s just annoying to clean a few dirty dishes just so you CAN eat !!! >< Pisses me right off ! [/b]
Whew, it’s probably good I’m not your roommate, but I’m so bad when it comes to dishes I’ll probably end up just getting a huge stack of paper plates from a warehouse store.

A good deal of this falls under the “Who the fuck decided to let these jackoffs live?” category.

The problem with schools is that occasionally the pathetic slough of humanity’s foreskin decides to foist its abject squalor on the rest of the world (that is, on you).

One little fact: Some of us don’t smoke so we don’t like the smoke smell on the bathroom. Still, the smoke is WAY better than the smell of that brown stuff you forgot to flush.

Fucking Neo-Nazis draw swastikas all over the bathroom stalls.

We do not need fucking etches of penises all over the stall walls. God, 90% of the guys who go to my school seem to be obsessed with penises.

For the girls-do not leave the dispenser tops open…you know what i mean, it’s gross.

Don’t leave in the middle of the class you’re teaching to masturbate

Some people know what I’m talking about :stuck_out_tongue: