Times of Change

No, this time I won’t be posting anything silly, saying how I feel nor do anything else… I just have this to say…
After the way some people acted towards me, I have decided to simply ignore all of them… as for me, consider me oficially dead, forget me, because although I will remain a member of the forum, I shall ony address a few people I feel I can trust. I shall ignore everyone else, for too many reasons…

Congratulations! Now you can tell your friends how you crucified another fool who was just trying to be friendly…

I’m sorry, Weiila… maybe it’s better this way…

“YE GOD WHO POOPED ME UPON HELL MUST SACRIFCE THE VIRGIN GOAT! BLUARH”

Dude what the hell is your problem, you think your life is so shitty… Maybe it is, but who cares, don’t take your retarded-goth-ish thoughts out on us, we don’t care if your ‘dead’ your just being a dumbass…

Why don’t you be happy?! HAPPY!!!

Manus, let’s take a look at exactly how you came onto the Boards: You were posting this really out-of-place RP-thingy in EVERY one of your posts. You rarely, if ever, posted anything of relevance. And then, when people asked you to stop, you kept going until we were SCREAMING at you, at which point you took notivced and all but accused us of ganging up on you.

I’d say that would make a few people less than fond of you, yeah.

throws Phoenix Down at Manus Man you’ve just got to stay around and comment on everything, for not everyone heres hates you, I know that I don’t!

You know Exo it’s those insulting comments like that, that have made him do this so leave him alone, or taste cold steel!:enguard:

Just forget me… forget my name, my posts, my very existence, because that will be the best for everyone. I was a fool… I apologize to you, Val, for putting up with me for so long… to Weiila for wasting her time… to Lady Shadowz for being nice to me and being mocked by the others because of that… and to the moderators, for having interfered and acted in an inappropriate way…

Just forget me… Just forget me… I deserve it…

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Just forget me… Just forget me…

You know what? Fine, I will! Certainly make me happier, at least.

I may not have known you when you first joined, but I actually don’t care what you used to be like, for all that is in the past.

We are in the present, heading for a new future, so I will never give up on bringing you back throws Phoenix Down, Phoenix Pinion, casts ‘Phoenix’ Oh, I hope that worked!

I knew you’d say that, Val…

Sorry for having been such a pain… sorry for losing my temper and for being a jerk… You are much better than I will ever be…

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]throws Phoenix Down at Manus Man you’ve just got to stay around and comment on everything, for not everyone heres hates you, I know that I don’t!

You know Exo it’s those insulting comments like that, that have made him do this so leave him alone, or taste cold steel!:enguard: [/b]

Dude, I love you man!

Just let it go… I don’t belong here…

Fine, take your incessant melodrama elsewhere.

Better yet, I’ll swallow it so it won’t bother anyone again!

Originally posted by Exo vers 2.0
Dude, I love you man!

O…K… I don’t even want to know what the hell that’s all about!:noway:

If you don’t care, then stop talking.

YOU let it go. Shape up or ship out.

I have pestered you for too long…

I don’t know about them, but you’ve never pestered me at all, so stick around, and I’m sure there would be more people saying this if you would end you pity party, and lightened up a bit, right?

Maybe… but it still pains me to see how things got out of hand with Val and the others… it was all my fault…

If you keep talking/acting like everything is your fault, when it’s not. Then sooner or later everything will become like that, so I’m telling you to snap out of it before it’s TOO LATE!

You saw what I did. How could it not be my fault? I started it by bothering everyone else…

Maybe people could just leave off Manus now? He’s apologized for behaving in a way which was, perhaps, unfair- I’m not gonna judge, I wasn’t involved. But just lay off, OK? If he wants to act like himself, then he’s perfectly entitled to do so.