Three year Retrospection...

Welcome back even though I don’t know you. Mr. Saturn proved that no one leaves when he came back after a long time.

Mr. Saturn… Yeah yeah…

Where is that little armless bundle of love anyway?

I had expected a welcome back from him by now…

He hangs out in the chat room alot now.

Well Ex, if your avatar is you, you are hot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on the whole evolution thing, it really owns. Any plans to stick around, or is this a trip down memory lane?

:kissy:

Sorry, I was at work. Welcome back, man! :smiley:

My first memory of you was being bitterly angry that you beat me to FFIV. Then, when I first talked to you, I realized you were a pretty damn cool guy anyway. :smiley:

While my change isn’t as radical as yours, it is weird to see where we are now compared to where we were when we joined. I was 16 then. I’m 22 now. Obviously a lot has happened in that span of time… Still, not as radical a transformation as you had, but certainly a lot has changed. I guess I’m what you’d call “an adult” now. I hold a stable job, I pay my rent and my utilities… weird.

Eden: No, sorry… that isn’t me… that, however, is THE hottest guy on earth. Ville Valo. Lead singer of H.I.M. Oi! And I suppose I don’t really know if I will stick around. I’d like to, but… who knows?

Sat: Hah! There you are. I was aiming for IRC, but so far haven’t made it there… but anywho, yeah. I forgot to mention that I moved out and I pay rent and utilities and have a job and etc… Yeah yeah, I remember you telling me that you were all “Rawr!” about FFIV…

H.I.M.! Somebody sent me one of their songs (“Join Me”) in the chatroom once for some reason. You probably don’t want to know what I thought of that song. =P

Hah… apparently you didn’t like it. I love them, though. Favorite band of the moment/day/month/year.

Actually, I like the song. Musically, it’s awesome. I just think it has the silliest, most poorly-written lyrics EVER. It’s like if you take “Don’t Fear the Reaper”, but remove any subtlety or metaphor and add a heavy dose of unwarranted whining.

But still, I love the song for some reason, and I’ve even grown to appreciate the lyrics in a sort of campy way.

hah… well… good.

One of the biggest things that I find that I like about it is that it is so obvious. No crap that could be taken one way or another… nothing you have to guess at…

Oi! I wish girls were like that. The most confusing bunch of… anything in the world, I swear. The only thing that has ever come close to being as confusing as them is Applied Cryptology… Gah!

Dude, You’re totally on my myspace now.

Anyway, yeah.
Eden: <a href=“http://n00086.myspace.com/00086/02/65/86985620_l.jpg”>Here’s</a> what he looks like.

hawt.

…eyeshadow…?

Hah!! Yes, eyeliner. That was actually taken last weekend, and it was the first time I’d let a female friend of my do my makeup. I made her take some pictures before she went with the blush and lipstick…

Myspace rocks, by the way.

And I really like the eyeliner. But I’m too poor at the moment to buy some of my own…

shrugs

It takes all kinds.

Cradle of Filth is a good band, as well.

Lol, you fucking poseur.

Hah!!1

LOLz!!

I think I know why the chat is more interesting than the MB anymore…

Don’t get upset because a n00b is making fun of you, man.

Lest we forget, a n00b with more posts than him.

Granted, it’s a technicality…

Yeah, but Excalibur has far more seniority than just about everyone here.

…Which I’m sure everyone already knew.

Ex had more posts. He joined these boards at the same time as everyone else when we moved to vBulletin. It’s just he lost his post count because of that forum wipe back in 2003 or so.

Hi.
I am Cavelcade.
I am coming for you.
BE FALLEN DOWN!