Three headed frog

But it doesn’t breathe fire, alas

I want one.

Eeeeeh I think I’ll pass this part of the freak show.

O.o Freaky thing !!

Early warning of environmental problems ?

Uh oh… <.< >.>

Damn :thud: Who let Mr. Burns loose on Somerset?

Sweet frog!

Does this mean we’ll have three-headed monkeys soon? Cool.

Is the bottom head winking at the camera? Yikes!

Speaking as the dirty-minded teen that I am, define “monkey.”

According to the article the animal ‘escaped’ before animal services could arrive. Untill I see more proof, I’m putting money on it being a good photoshop edit…

Happy?

That’s hilarious, I know exactly how this can happen. Its a glitch in development.

Originally posted by Sinistral
That’s hilarious, I know exactly how this can happen. Its a glitch in development.
I coulda told you that.

but

ohhhh goodddd, no, no no no, that aint right, nooooo, oh god no, that, ugghh, no please, no, thats not sposed to be, ooooooooohhhhhhh nooooo, nooo noo noonoo, thats bad, that aint, no, ok, please, just no.

Come to England. it’s where the mutants be.

ok, I knew what to expect, but that really did scare the shit out of me for a sec. That’s extremely weird.

Cool ^^.

But breathing fire would have made it worthy of being awesome.

I aggree, its a hoax, it sure looks like a photoshop blur with 3 frogs in a pile.

but on a scientific viewpoint, this isnt that unusual, frogs are the easiest things to morph geneticly. like they said, you get extra leg and toe frogs all the time.

::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: ::dekar!::

Originally posted by luke skywalker
I aggree, its a hoax, it sure looks like a photoshop blur with 3 frogs in a pile.

I wasn’t aware that the BBC did prank stories.

I have seen a video of the thing. It’s not an edit. The three frogs are siamese twins.