This should help us in Iraq.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040528/ap_on_re_us/prison_abuse_coalition&cid=519&ncid=716

If this turns out to be true, at least America won’t look as bad. The operation will look bad, but at least it won’t be pinned soley on America.

Oh sure point the finger at the polelocks :too bad;
I’m half Polish btw.

If this turns out to be true, at least America won’t look as bad. The operation will look bad, but at least it won’t be pinned soley on America.

That sounds like the kind of justification a six-year-old would use, “I know what I did was wrong, but, but, everyone else does it…”

Face it, the US messed up, big time, and there just isn’t some “miracle clean: incredible PR cleanser” ™ that will make it look any less like a political and humanitarian disaster.

It’ll just make the whole west look bad.
That’ll surely help.

Hooray!!!

What I’m saying is that it will turn some fo the anegr down on the US. I’m not saying that it is justification. However, since America’s image dropepd even mroe after the prisoner abuse (including European nations). Think about. Many European nations hate the war and their perception of America went down further after the prisoner abuse, however, if tehy are involved in it too, then they can no longer look down on America. Also, it puts them in the same boat which may get them mroe involved in the war and help the strain on American troops. It helps America since America was looking to be an uber-villian, this just takes some steam off.

It won’t help. If something goes wrong, and America is involved, America always gets all the blame. Hell, if there were five hundred polish guys and one american doing this, America would be seen as the evil villian.

Sad but true. However, the thing about extra support should still apply.