This nigga GON' FISHIN!

Yeah, what Charl said.

oh well, like none of you have ever made a grammar error, god what a bunch of weiners, and i go to school with them, and they arent as bad as you two. And you you char, like to taunt people, and by all means be a jerk because you very damn well want to be.

What?

lol??? spellcheck dude

You guys are going to get in trouble again.

why do i even bother, never mind. Its kinda hard to explain stuff to two guys with an I.Q. of 5 year olds.

Ya i know, im starting it all over again, but thats ok, maybe somthing good will happen. Or maybe the worst possible thing will happen.

5-year old geniuses.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I didnt even see that before, when I quoted you. I’m the one that likes to taunt people and be a jerk? This thread was about me going camping, and the first thing YOU say is “i will enjoy you being gone for a while” That isnt you trying to start somthin? Was that just you being too stupid to realize that that was sort of insulting? YOU are the jerk, my friend, not me.

ya right, more like 5 year old dumb asses. And im not your friend char, nor wil i ever be

NG, Why do you have to continue this? Cant you live and let live? Forgive and Forget? Isnt’t that in your bible? I dont remember the last time I ever “started” a fight with you, probably when you first came here and I dissed your good book. But after that, I havent actually started an argument with you, I’ve only continued the fighting you start. You can either do two thing. 1: Stop posting here untill you learn to be a gentleman or 2: Learn to be a bit more civil, and stop trolling and provoking me, every chance you get.

Ok, this is going to sound bad on my part, but I’m gonna call it as I see it. Is it just me or is everything all fine and dandy until NG decides to post?

Fact.

Yep, it is when ever i post. All hell brakes loose, and choas controls the thread. I am the corruptor of all good threads. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!!!

HAHA! YEA MAN. YOU GO DUDE.

A good man once wrote that continuing a fight is just as bad as starting one, if not worse.

NG’s last post reminded me of the ToB.

Charle’s and BMO’s recent threads reminded me of ToB.

How is it that NOBODY can stay on topic at this forum?

Is there any board out there where it doesn’t happen?

Your mom once screamed “oh charlemagne, do me, do me hard!”