This nigga GON' FISHIN!

There are normal, regular, everyday people, and then there’s Charle. A normal person can’t post the content he does. That’s not to say “poor Charle”, though. He’s not better nor worse, just different.

Different to a point he’s completely alien.

Dude, you need to chill out. There is no political correct way of saying things in RPGC when it’s obviously in jest. And I was joking about the wigger part.

ok, maybe my anger got to me, but, im sorry for saying the crap i did, but i still stay true to my first post. I still dont like him, and i probably never will, who knows, maybe one day i might.

You don’t have to like everyone here, NG. The trick is trying to stay quiet when you don’t :slight_smile: I know that Charlemagne can get on your nerves, but just think- he has AIM and you can bitch at him all you want over that, like I do.

hmmm, i dont know,i might. I have a new screen name by the way, so ill never be on the blind crow 7 anymore, if you want it, just PM me, then ill give it to ya.

I was about to say how surprised I was that Charlemagne was black…and then, I found out he wasn’t. Then I was going to say about how he shouldn’t use the “N” word, but when I realized that I really thought it was funny, I didn’t care.

Have a good time fishing.

Have fun camping Charlemagne. Although I think you’re already on your trip so you won’t see this until you get back. If that.

Well I’m back, there was confusion as to which trail we were sposed to take, so we didnt go to the lake, so we slept on big ass rocks. And rather than start all over, we just went back home.

oh and also…

Says who? You have no reason to suggest that I’m anything but african american. I happen to be half black. So keep your hitler loving mouth shut.

I actually wouldnt notice it if you just stopped posting. You dont make that big of an impact on me.

Hey Charl, I was playing PC Road Rash and it somehow reminded me of you.

Hey Ren, I was playing RPGC Clam Bake, and you were the main character. BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I was serious there =p Sierra Nevada is a track in Road Rash.

How can that be? I was just there, and I saw no race track! You must be mistaken!

The 3DO version of road rash was the best, since they have poor quality live action movies inbetween races.

Let’s have a vote that NG gets band.

Since when was it a good idea for Charl to be in the woods alone? (though I wouldn’t like for him to take me!)

the PC version has them too, if you don’t have them it’s because you’re playing some Warez version.

PSh. Last time I was camping, it meant that we dug our own ditches (graves) ready if we were ready to defend against (fall in) the onslaught brought by our mysterious unknown attackers. (Swedes.)

screw you stez, screw you.

It’s Setz, If you’re gonna screw somone, you should at least learn their name.