This guy r0r0xx

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2895001.stm

I can’t believe I missed it 6 months ago. I fount it when I saw news about him getting a bed in a psychatric clinic. That means we won’t see himinaction for some years, but I’m looking forward to see him kicking ass and taking names when he’s out again. I wan’na be like him when I grow older :yipee:

That’s quite funny. A window breaking fetish.

EDIT:Wow a new avatar. This guy must really be your hero.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]That’s quite funny. A window breaking fetish.

EDIT:Wow a new avatar. This guy must really be your hero. [/b]

Hero? He’s God!

It began after he threw a wine bottle at the window of a mobile phone shop and “got an appetite” for the sound of breaking glass.

I’ve always had appetite for the sound of breaking things, too :yipee:

Ren calm down man or you’ll be dubbed as RPGC’s official psycho. It’ll be ok…just think happy thoughts…

They dared to arrest a man without pants? I thought the police was scared to death by men without pants, and would flee before them like dry leaves to the wind. nod, nod

Too funny heh

from the article:

“Roxberry has a criminal record of 217 previous offences and has refused to speak throughout his arrest, police interviews and court appearances.”

You’d think after about the 200th offence, they’d realize the guy had problems and didn’t deserve a 201st chance…

See? Britain is infested with psychos like these, we rock!

Psycho, no. Village idiot, yes. Psycho involves murderous tendencies.

Eh, he’s not a psycho, but he DEFINATELY isn’t a villiage idiot. I mean really, who lives in viliages anymore?? He’s more like a city idiot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno… living in a suburb makes me feel like I’m in a god damn village. I hate suburbs. Aarrgh…x_x

Yeesh, now that would be interesting to try.