This better be false...

http://www.animezen.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=282518#282518

Look under the unconfirmed list. This best be a rumor. I’m tired of seeing anime get raped by dipshits who don’t know what the hell they’re doing.

Ahahaha, 4kids did Pokémon, you’re fucked XD

Never seen Naruto. :stuck_out_tongue: What’s it all about anyway?

Originally posted by Pierson
Never seen Naruto. :stuck_out_tongue: What’s it all about anyway?

How to become a good ninja. Rocks.:hahaha;

I wanna be a ninja!

And how to fight enemies that look like this (Orochimaru):

Looks at pic Weilla put: I want my mommy!
But if 4kids is doing anything you know it will probably suck. Though i don’t mind pokemon every once in awhile or even yugioh sometimes. I’d love to read the original manga for yugioh supposed to be a lot more violent ^ _ ^

It may sound (reeeeally) stupid, but:

What is so bad about 4kids?

I ask because I don’t know what it is?

Is it a anime studio or just the ones who dub the animes?

Weiila: Havn’t read the manga this far… I would summon Gollum (Gollum go!!! Fish attack!)

Originally posted by Weiila
And how to fight enemies that look like this (Orochimaru):

JESUS
NINJA SCROLL FLASHBACK
passes out and twitches, mumbling something about the snake lady

Tch, and you don’t even get the bonewhite skin of his from that pic… let’s not forget Gaara of the Desert, who talks to his big bottle of sand:
“I’m sorry, I made you drink up impure blood last time… it’ll taste better this time, I promise…” /…/ “I’ll rip it out of him… what? His guts of course… there’s always so much coming out… and then I’ll give it to you, mother… I’m such a good boy, aren’t I, mother?”
shudderrr…
And then I saw a guy in real life that looked just like Gaara. Hello treetop, nice to see you!

Let’s not forget the good guys: the closet pervert, the open pervert, the hypersmart lazy bum and the constantly late teacher.
I love those guys. :kissy:

Gaara was pretty cool, despite his creepyness he really couldn’t help it. I gotta say that Itachi (look to the left) is my favorite character for now, with his mange sharingan.

4kids just CANCELLED MARCH BREAK, THE SUMMER, AND CHRISTMAS.

What about Easter?!

Here. <a href=“http://www.narutofan.com”>Spreads the goodness</a>

4Kids also did Kirby and Shaman King, didn’t they?

Baka-Neko : They edit and dub the anime for American consumption, I believe.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]4Kids also did Kirby and Shaman King, didn’t they?

Baka-Neko : They edit and dub the anime for American consumption, I believe. [/b]

Thanks!:hahaha;

Thought nobody was going to answer me…

4kids… jus isn’t very good. coughpokemoncough

And I’ve only seen/read a little of Naruto, but now I think I’m going to get more into it after reading this topic.

Aaah yes, Naruto. Good old Naruto. Awesome Manga, shitty anime. STAY AWAY FROM THE ANIME KIDS! IT’S BAD FOR YOUR INTELLIGENCE!

Indeed the anime is. The manga is far better.