Things that make you go hmmm...

You’d be surprised at the pervs that send you notes on Hot or Not…

I put my picture up there on a dare…

and this creepy kid keeps sending me notes…

That’s…
sniffle

If humans were like seahorses, the males would carry around the babies and do all the work. Too bad we aren’t like seahorses.

If humans were seahorses, we would move very slow…

and we wouldn’t be living on land…

And we’d be used as bait by some other species.

Truer thoughts were never posted.

If I could make my own babies…

I’d sell them on the black market.

Or open up a baby-food chain. With real babies.

“I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout.”

blinks
WHAT?!

Swift wrote it, not me!

When I first saw the sight, I thought it looked very similar to that one which was brought up recently (with the “name-adder”). So I thought it was fake, from the start.

And besides, that is just sick, but hey if they actually found a way to do it, I wouldn’t mind, if people want to try, but just not me.

Someday it may be possible. But it’ll take a huge amount of testing in animals first. I have more faith in the artificial womb being developed in Japan. Last time I saw, they were testing it with lambs or some animal like that. Few animals were born, and they all had anemia, though. I think research on it is still being done.

Just now I found this link. It’s out of date, so I’m looking for an updated one.

edit: just found this.

‘Certainly, this is going to raise a lot of tricky problems.’

Understatement? I think so.