Things that make you go hmmm...

Hey, if guys wanna do it I say 'ave it! I don’t want to put my body through that… might as well let the guys do it.

That completely just reverses the gender role. men shouldn’t be so greedy I say.

Greedy?

Is it really greed when it’s something that I would willingly give up? I think that if a guy wants to carry a baby, he can go for it. I have a feeling, however, that the desire will die out as soon as the first guy realizes IT HURTS… of course, it won’t hurt them as much as a woman, due to the need for a c-section… but yeah…

So? If I want to go out and kill someone I should actually go do it?

A man’s role is to plant the seed, not to carry the baby itself. I’m not going to get all technical and crap because chances are, someone will come in and really put me in my place, but that just totally defeats certain women bodily purposes.

Just because certain men want to have babies for whatever odd urges and reasons they may be does not necessarily mean the world, or the man for that matter is ready for it. Kill off all the women of the world and men can still populate the earth? That’s gross. But whatever, more and more unnatural things are becoming natural these days. Call me the old fasioned woman because I’d rather have my husband’s baby than he have mine.

Besides, my comment was sarcastic.

EDIT: I luff yoo Ren.

http://www.medicaldesignnews.com/full_story.php?WID=1051

We’ll agree to disagree about this. Most of my comments were meant in a flippant matter. I am rather on the fence about this issue, actually. I would prefer that science not invade into nature-- but if I take that stance, how can I say that I am for reproductive technology at all?

I’ll step down.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I luff yoo Ren.

:kissy:

I’ve just thought… There are so many parentless children in the world. People who want children could adopt the parentless ones instead of making new ones in risky ways.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]:kissy:

I’ve just thought… There are so many parentless children in the world. People who want children could adopt the parentless ones instead of making new ones in risky ways. [/b]

Originally posted by Steve
That doesn’t make me go Hmmm
That makes me go WTFUCKA

Originally posted by Innocence
I would prefer that science not invade into nature

Science got into nature a looooooooooooong time ago, kiddo.

The link i posted shows that its fake =). It is an artists website heh.

really doesn’t want to get into a philosopical debate on the merits of science in nature, so will just let this go

And I’m not a kiddo :hahaha;

It’s still disturbing.

It’s also controversial, which gets us a debate. WHOO. DEBATE TIME!

settles down on the sidelines

And I wouldn’t call ya a kiddo if I knew your age.

Yeah, she’s a 23 year old-older than dirt year old.

Sorry, I just got curious.

EDIT: Ah Yes…debates. I thought I was pretty good at getting my point across but there are some very well spoken knowledgable people here who can easily kick my ass. It’s not good for my ego.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]Yeah, she’s a 23 year old-older than dirt year old.

Sorry, I just got curious.

EDIT: Ah Yes…debates. I thought I was pretty good at getting my point across but there are some very well spoken knowledgable people here who can easily kick my ass. It’s not good for my ego. [/b]

No worries. Yes, I am 23. I’ve graduated from college, I’m lame. :hahaha;

Hey, if you think you’re lame, just think of all the poor idiots who troll the Hot or Not pages. :stuck_out_tongue:

sniffle

Didnt Steve put his pic up there…?

EDIT: I guess so :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve, you troll in a good way. You actually have a chance of getting some girls on there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cala requested for me to find a random person for some reason so…
http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=OQEZGZ