Theme Song Thread

Edguy - Children of Steel

So, all you people with 3,407 songs for their theme tune. Are you going to play them all back to back and call that your theme tune or what? It’s all about one song that epitomises how you’re feeling.

Hey now, I had mine organized by where they fall in the soundtrack, not just a massive listing. I can’t be defined by just one song.

Sometimes I might just “Stick up and hit you like a fucking tornado” [MSI- Tornado] and other times I really feel like “the youngest old man in the world, and I have come to bring you my burdon” [Cracker-Don’t Fuck Me Up], and one thing is always true about me, and that is that “I won’t cry for yesterday” [Duran Duran-Ordinary World]

describe how I feel in just one song? might be a little bit hard but I’ll try

WALLS OF JERICHO “All Hail The Dead” (the ‘We can’t go on like this part’) from 1:56 till 2:47
or
HATEBREED “A Call For Blood”

but to do it game-style

intro theme: MACHINE HEAD “Seasons Wither” wich after 36 seconds bursts out in my fighting theme
normal theme: HYPOCRISY “Rosswell 47”
Final boss theme: SLAYER “Raining Blood” (you know the part i’'m reffering to, or at least you should know) gives me goosebumps everytime… too bad it’s not that long
the bad ending theme:(you die) DEATH ANGEL “Evil Priest”
Good ending theme: DEATH ANGEL “The Ultra-Violence” a 10:32 instrumental song it rocks

SALYER!!! WOOT! :ark: