Theme Song Thread

If you had a theme song, what would it be? List as many as you want, for as many situations as you want. GO!

I think “Resistance Line” from WA2 should play whenever I enter the room.

Ok, I’ll list mine now.

I really think, you know, that whenever I jump into action, someone really outta start blasting “Open Your Eyes” by the Guano apes.

And my like, “decisive battle” theme would totally be Danse Macabre by Saint Saens.

Mine would either be “Pretty Fly for a White Guy” or “Dancin’ Fool”.

“Who” by Fahnn. Firstly as it’s a damn f-ed up song, secondly as it was written by a mate of mine. :slight_smile:

Regular: Metallica - Invisible Kid
Battle: Metallica - Stone Cold Crazy/System of a Down - X

My theme song … well, I’m gonna have to go with Young Lust by Pink Floyd for when I enter a room. My “battle” music would be The Four Horsemen by Metallica…and my party theme would be Dope Man(Aphrodite Mix) - NWA

My theme songs should be:

Rm2K - Dark.mid (Slightly faster than normal tempo :P)

George Gershwin - Maple Leaf Rag

and maybe my very own song - no (no is the name of the song :P)

So all the times you mentioned dark.mid, it was that song from RM2K?

The Scorpions’ “Rocked you like a hurricane” (I actually had a few people play that at school a few times whenever I left the room, God my school rocks), or Steven Curtis Chapman’s “Bring it on.” That last one is a Christian Rock song, so anyone who’s heard it will know what I mean.

Everything Turns Grey - Agent Orange

“Dancing Calobrena” from FFIV.

Nobody Loves You When You’re Dead. - Zombina and the Skeletones.

Queen - great pretender

i just remembered…

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Holy Orders?

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Midnight Carnival

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Meet again

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Writh in pain

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Primal light

Daisuke Ishiwatari-Sucka sage

“The beer-song” by Wierd Al.
“Asshole” by Denis Leary
“Sleeping my day away” by DAD

Hell yeah, just crank the tempo up by I think 1 or 2 clicks, and that’s exactly right (It should sound like you could dance to it :P)

Battle: Drowning Pool’s “Let the Bodies hit the Floor” (Starstrom knwos how much I like that song)

Normal: I’ll have to think about this one.

Walking through an area like the Highroad in FFX and the Chocobo Ranch: Last Ride In by Green Day.

The music from Clones by Ash.
Rollover DJ by Jet.

Michelle - Out on my Own (Eurovision 2002)

DAMN I love living on my own. <3 (Yeah, yeah, since I am being bugged to I’ll make a thread at some point when I’m not dead tired. =P dances around)