The World Ends With... ME?

Right? I was just going to say “the Ice and bubble ones.”

Those pigs suck.

Heh, I had to look up on a wiki to remember what I was talking about. It’s been over a year or so since I last played. I knew what the pins did, just not their names.
Also, if you hate those pigs now, just wait until much later… Pig City!!!

I just racked up 3 Muramasas and 7 1000 yet pins in a single battle. I’m officially hooked. :frowning:

I’m trying to think if this is the best DS game I’ve played yet…

I know I can say this is the first RPG in a long time, if ever, where I actually want to engage in battles and look forward to it. At the same time, a large part of me wants to just stop playing for a week so I can do some power leveling on my pins… but I can’t stop playing, lol.

You know, I think this is the best DS game I’ve played so far. And I LOVE the soundtrack. I absolutely love it. At first I couldn’t f’ing stand it, but now, dammit, I’ll just sit there and let ‘Calling’ loop several times before I continue. I’m just about through the 2nd week, and the story’s gotten really interesting. I like Shiki as a character better than Joshua, and I miss having her as Neku’s partner and the chemistry between them, especially towards the end of the week.

The only thing I find fault with this game is the slang. I know it’s a hip contemporary Americanized version of Shibuya, but do they really think teens talk like that? It’s like mom asking “you kids say that, right?” Oh well, I’ll just chalk it up to satire.

Great great game so far. I love it.

This Jellyfish can fucking blow me.

Sin you were right.

Finished it. Definately one of the best RPGs I’ve played so far. I want to dive into the post-game stuff, but… I’ll get to it later. I’m calling the game finished in the mean time.