The ultimate videogame trivia quiz

Are you a hardcore enough gamer to challenge the quiz?

88% on first attempt.

74%. Way too many FPS questions there.

Very good. 78% for me, mainly fell on, well, pretty much only fell on the PC questions.

86% on first shot, though admittedly I made an educated guess on one or two questions.

88% I pwn you nubs.

76%. One of them I didn’t read correctly before clicking.

84% All hail Sil the pwnz0r!

I lost the best PSX seller wink and the Halo/WoW questions were some easy points I lost; I just didn’t like the games.

Any quiz that begins with you-know-who is awesome though.

94%. Some of them were of the educated guess variety though.

66%, I totally agree Cid. I can’t play a FPS game to save my life.

92%

Though the poll IS grossly unbalanced. Like Cid said, a third of the questions are about FPS while pretty much everything else is stupidly easy. Stuff like “What was the first online FPS” VS “What’s the name of Mario’s brother?” shows that whoever made this doesn’t have a very broad field of (admittedly useless) knowledge.

86%, alot of games I didn’t play… nothing from the ones I do!

A few from games I never played and only saw advertizing…

A few guesses (such as the movie question)

Over all the creater of the quiz probably has never laid their hands on an RPG.

:kissy:

82% about 20 of those questions were about FPS’s though and about 10 more were based on PC games. Of those FPS questons that I got some were answers were based on my knowledge of doesn’t belong in a FPS.

Also the only Non FPS question I got wrong was the PSX Best Seller one.

Snaps, I thought I was doing good with a 70%, then I see that’s the lowest out of you all.:bowser:

Questions 20 & 39- YOU CAN SEE THE FUCKING LOGOS >.<

68% largely due to guessing and process-of-elimination. Too much bloody FPS -.-

Apart from the FPS, the rest of the questions were retardedly easy. Hardly an “ultimate” trivia quiz -.-

70%.

Pretty lame test, for reasons already mentioned.

68% and besides the occasional game of halo, I don’t really play fps’s so, think what you will of that. rather silly on the whole.

64%. Lowest so far, woo. If there had been actual RPG questions, I woulda done a lot better. Alas.

Managed a respectable 76%. My lack of knowledge on FPS let me down.

72%. Pure luck.

76%, again with the FPS.