The truely scary...

umm…Kind of a creepy pic of the guy. Look at his photo there and look at the shadows on his forehead. He looks…off…

And if someone gave me a gospel book, I’d be pretty ticked(where’s the candy, dude, I’m a descendant of the Celts, it doesn’t matter that I celebrate).

(Day of the dead’s tomorrow, dia de los muertos, try to visit some old dead relatives if you celebrate this).

Be Not Fooled: Jack Chick IS <strike>Mephistopholes</strike> Beelzebub.

But all of us here knew that already…

P.S. anybody who can find their copy of Dr. Faustus (mine’s gone missing) and tell me how to spell Mephisto’s full name accurately wins my gratitude and a cookie.

It’s kinda like the random Jahova’s witness’s that will stop you on the street to give you a pamphlet regarding religion. It’s happened to me, and I’m sure a few of you. If you want to avoid such a thing you quickly yell and point in the opposite direction of the JW and yell “OH MY GOD IT’S JAHOVA!” and then run.

Come now, revolutionary. They avoid my place because my father sits down, talks with them, and explains to them why they are wrong.

They stopped coming because they feared for their faith… if they kept coming they might get converted.

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
They stopped coming because they feared for their faith… if they kept coming they might get converted.

That sounds like bull to me. They probably stopped coming because they knew he was a “lost cause.” :stuck_out_tongue:

OOhhh, I’ve seen these before, some guys are always passing them out on state street (ironicaly next to the guy passing out communist newspapers). I don’t mind it when people pass out free literature on State Street, but this stuff is just creepy and threatening. I wish they would just pass out little green bibles like they used to…

Just do what my dad does, act like you’re really interested then slam the door in their face

Or you could ask them about their views of gay people and watch them try to stay politically correct!

It’ll take a few years before trick-or-teating is common enough around here for stuff like that to happen.

Originally posted by vyse the legend
why old phonebooks?

Because they’re useless and heavy, and will squish and ruin the candy beneath it.

OOhhh, I’ve seen these before, some guys are always passing them out on state street (ironicaly next to the guy passing out communist newspapers). I don’t mind it when people pass out free literature on State Street, but this stuff is just creepy and threatening. I wish they would just pass out little green bibles like they used to…

I took one of those bibles and ripped it up in front of them. I did recycle afterwards. Really, we fought against the British over 200 years ago for our right to dress up like Chewbaca and beg candy from strangers. I’m going to exercise that right dammit!

Some lady down the street hands those out at Halloween. I forgot to toilet paper her house this year :frowning:

Originallly posted by Chris StarShade
Come now, revolutionary. They avoid my place because my father sits down, talks with them, and explains to them why they are wrong.

My dad just answers in Japanese(the stereotypical easily angered one).

1. It’s fun! Kids love them. Many will thank you for the unique gift.

Yeah right.

No, really, they make pretty rad cat toys when you crumple 'em up.

If he exports them over here most of them will end up on bonfires five days later.