"…the streets of America will run red with blood…"

Someone says that every second week.

That would be a cool line in a song, “the streets of America will run red with blood”.

Hmm… I wonder if someone could sample it…

Yeah maybe, for like a cool intro, or even some random line in an idustrial song, like Ministry. Or :wumpscut:. Those bands sure like their samples.

Bravado-saturated idle threats.

Hey, bin Laden himself (of all the people) lectured Bush in a video released from their Al Qaeda network. Stated that Bush’s initial indecision gave them more time to execute the attacks. Also said that the attacks were caused by foreign policy, not “hatred for freedom”, as Bush seems to advocate so strongly.

It is very depressing to see the American reactions to the Bin Laden tapes. Bin Laden declares (rightly) that neither Bush nor Kerry will stop terrorism against the US, but that WE have the power to stop it through changing our foreign policy. Meanwhile, the American people scoff off his remarks and settle down to see the next new dead marine on the daily news. Americans have got the idea that if we do anything Bin Laden suggests, that he wins. Well, guess what! According to the way America wants to “fight” its “war” on terrorism, until you capture or kill every fucking terrorist there is (thereby creating new terrorists), terrorism against the United States will never stop. To “win” the “war” on terrorism, it is neccessary either to come to a compromise with “Radical Islamists” (which I think is a horrible moniker, something akin to “moderate nationalists” would be more appropriate, as terrorism is motivated far more by political reasons than by religion, if religion all), or to maintain a military police state over large portions of the world. I don’t think the latter is in our capability. I know my opinions are extremely radical, but I don’t look forward to a future of perpetual war and occupation.