The short and sweet of it...

I also worked in a call center a couple of years back. I was also laid off at a time when I was thinking about quitting, and it was as if a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I can totally understand the sentiment from friends and family that you seemed like yourself again, it was the same for me. That place was sucking the soul from me.

Does this mean I can’t play a Mascara Mage, Zero? D:

Dude

Healers are by far the most fun, intense, exciting, and constantly changing classes

Another notch to your belt, Weii (especially since you wanted to quit). Good luck with the job hunt and the new applications. As for WoW, I still need a few levels (or is it ranks now?) before I can cast Exorcism.

You’re on your own there.

Well I’m glad to hear you’re not all broken up over it. Enjoy your freeedom!

You’ve had a job and left it within a period of time in which I’ve maintained a nearly-fruitless search for one. Kick back, relax, enjoy the spring, and don’t be hard on yourself.

Raid Healing = Healthbar Whack-a-Mole. >>
(I’m just kidding. I love my holy priest and I wouldn’t play shadow even if they removed holy and discipline from the game.
I kinda miss being able to do fire damage, though. It was pretty much pointless, but the casting animation was cooler. :stuck_out_tongue:
…And some fights really ARE healthbar whack-a-mole. >
>)

And for the actual topic… Well, I’ve already talked to Weiila before, so meh. :stuck_out_tongue: